1. Prologue

[Y/o Pov]

I'm April Johnson. I'm just a simple girl but with a big heart. I'm a bit shy and a timid person. It is kinda a bit difficult to me to socialize but anyone in school said that I know to handle a lot of work. Well it may be because of my parents, they teach me a lot of things. Basically cooking, baking, doing and fixing stuff, good with computers and others. I just know that basic things, I can says that I'm not a pro. 

During recess, while others when to cafeteria to eat their lunch. I like to hang out at the court of basketball where there a tree near it. I always sit there and eating my lunch. And its been my secret hang out place and there a reason why I started going there.

I HAVE A CRUSH FOR SOMEONE

Yeah it is such a cliche is it. He is a basketball player and very popular at the school. He is Jeffery Carter. If you don't know, he actually had been going the same school with me since the elementary. But back then, I don't have any feeling toward him. But that one day, that special day, my heart suddenly beating so hard. It is because I fall for his kindness and humbleness.

It is when I went back from school. I saw an old women trying to cross the road. It kinda difficult to her because she bought a lot of things with her. I'm trying to help her but I kinda far from her so I tend to run toward her. But suddenly someone went to her and help her carry her things and help her crossing the road. I just watching  they crossing the road and I realized the guy looks familiar. It is Jeffery Carter. 

Since that day, I always saw him at the same area went I back from school. He always help people that in trouble or have problems. Before this, I kinda thought he is very arrogant and have a rude behavior as his friends are kinda like that. But I'm totally wrong. I just saw his true self and I kinda proud of it. 

Since that day, when I look at him, he look so humble and the smile in his face just feel unreal to me. And.... That's the started of my heart fluttering each day when I'm looking at him. I can't contain of my feeling anymore because the boy that I like just making me to like him more. And I decide one day to confess my feeling toward Jeffery Carter.

///Hey guys. I hope you enjoy the story. I think I just make this story a short chapter, since I just a beginner. I'm sorry is there any spelling errors or grammar mistake. Since English is my second language so hope you guys understand. Lastly, lots of love from me <3 <3 <3