•Chapter 1•

Damon's POV

"P-prince pinapatawag p-po kayo ng p-parents n-nyo"

I look at the maid with my cold stare and she immediately bow down her head. Tsskk... Bakit ba lahat ng tao dito sa mansyon namin ay takot sa akin? Maybe because of my looks??? Hmmm. Well they said that my name really fits me well. They said that I'm a demon because I'm a badass and arrogant person. I'm not a pure Filipino but I was raised here in the Philippines that's why I know how to speak Filipino. Well, I really like how people looks so scared at me. Lumapit ako sa maid at inilapit ko pa ang mukha ko sa kanya. Tsskkk.. I can see in her eyes that she is afraid and she continues to blink her eyes. Tsskkk. Poor you..

"You are fired" I said as I touch her face. "I don't need you as my maid. Wala akong maid na katulad mo. As far as I remember, magaganda ang kinuha kong maid. But how come nakapasok ka sa mansyon namin??" I said while grinning. I may sound so rude but I'm just telling the truth. Maganda namam talaga sya but hindi kasing ganda ng mga maids na nandito sa mansyon namin. She's in the verge of crying when my mother appears in my room.

"What's happening here? Why are you crying?" My mom immediately approach the maid who is currently crying now. Bakit ba lahat ng babae palaging umiiyak kapag nasasaktan??!!

"I want her to be gone in this house. I don't need her mom. Just let her go" I said in a cold tone. Sinamaan lang ako ng tingin ni mom but I know na hindi nya ako kayang suwayin...

"But son... I dont want her to leave"

"No buts mom. Just let her pack her things" I said as I walk out to my room. Bumaba na ako sa hagdan at nakita ko ang mga maids na takot na tumitingin sa akin. I just look at them with my cold eyes and then I went out to my Bugatti Veyron and I went to MY bar.. Yes you read it right.. My bar na ako.. I'm in the legal age right now so who cares? I'm excited to see new beautiful girls in my bar now. Well, this night will be so much fun.. After how many minutes ay nakarating na rin ako sa bar na pagmamay-ari ko. Pumunta ako dun sa Second floor at pinagmasdan ko ang mga taong nandito sa bar ko.

"Hey handsome" nabigla ako nang may bigla humawak sa balikat ko. I look at this girl and she immediately kiss my lips.. I kissed her in return and she immediately unbuttoned my polo.. I pushed her back and she got so confused.

"Why handsome?? You dont like me??" She asked. I kissed her lips up to her earlobe and I hear that she moans in pleasure.

"What's your name?" Tanong ko sa kanya..

"Hmm. Ahhh. Trixie.. my name is Trixie.. hmmmm" fuck!!!

"I'll just contact you kung kailan kita kailangan" sabi ko sa kanya at umalis na ako.. Damn!! Muntikan na yun!!

•Veronica's POV•

I just stare at my son who walks out in his room. I look in this maid and I feel so sad because she's been so loyal to our family. Nakaka-awa syang tingnan kasi panay ang yuko at nahuhulog ang kanyang mga luha. I held her hands and she look at me with those sad eyes.

"Do you still have your family here in the Philippines?" I asked her while I wipe her tears away. Kahit anong pahid ko sa kanyang mga luha ay may nahuhulog parin galing sa kanyang mga mata.

"My parents passed away madam pero meron po akong nakababatang kapatid na babae. Ito lang po talaga ang nagpapabuhay sa akin at sa kapatid ko po madam. Hindi ko na po alam kung saan ako hahanap ng pera ngayon" sabi nya habang tumutulo ang kanyang mga luha. Naaawa talaga ako sa kanya. I did not raise my son like that but everything changed when he first experience his heartbreak. He became ruthless and cold until now.

"How old is your younger sister?" I ask her.

"She's already 18 years old madam" she said while looking at her hands. I know that she is bothered right now that's why I held her hands. Alam ko kung gaano kahirap lumaki ng hindi kasama ang pamilya mo dahil naranasan ko na rin iyon.

"Let her come here in our mansion. She will be a maid here and don't worry I will send her to our school to continue her studies" I said while plastering a smile in my face. Biglang lumiwag ang kanyang mukha at tiningnan nya ako.

"Pero madam... M-mahal po kasi eh.. wala po akong pera.."

"Dont worry she will be a scholar in our school. I'll assure you that she will be good here in our mansion. And for you, I will send you to Europe. You will be one of the maids there." I told her as I walk out to my son's room.

"Dont worry. I will not tell this to my son. You can pack your things now. I will call you once your passport will be done" I said as I walk away. I hear her say thank you and I just smiled at her. I hope this will be a good decision and will have a good result in the future. I hope so...