You are my lover.

(Taemin's POV)         

           He’s staring at me, I can feel it. I glanced sideways to check if he is and sure enough, I was right. I quickly looked straight ahead as I saw him smirk. I became nervous with merely seeing his face that I began to shiver. I started to feel restless as I felt that his gaze become more intense. I gulped before glancing at him again but this time, he’s not there. I quickly spun my head around the room but since there are a lot of people roaming around, I really can’t find him. I heave a sigh as I looked back down on my desk but suddenly, my notebook went missing. I started to search for it; under my desk, in my bag; and then suddenly, a figure which wasn’t there before appeared right before my eyes. He was sitting at the desk on my left, his feet were both up on the table and he was pushing his whole weight on the chair he’s sitting unto. He flipped through the pages of my notebook which was missing earlier.

            “Is doodling a part of your lecture Claire?” he smirked.

            I bit my lower lip as I tried to snatch it from him, but his reflexes are good. He kept on dodging my hands. I sucked my teeth as I stopped. He chuckled as I did this and then he slowly extended his hand towards me as he handed me my notebook. I snatched it from him, stuck my tongue out and then I looked back at the board.

            “You’re as cute as you were before, Claire” he chuckled.

            “Would you please stop calling me that? My name is Lee Taemin, not Claire” I scoffed.

            “You still don’t get it huh? ‘Lee Taemin?” he chuckled “YOU are CLAIRE, even if a thousand of years will pass, you’re still my lover.”

            I quickly turned to him as he finished his sentence.

            “What the he—” I paused out of surprise.

            He wasn’t there anymore; it’s as if the wind easily blew him away. Together with the sounds and the presence that he had emitted…everything is gone with him. I began to tremble out of fear. Every thought of him simply terrifies me. Just then, the last bell of the day has rung, indicating that it’s already time to go home. I stuffed my notebook in my gab, zipped it close and then I quickly grabbed it as I stormed out of the classroom. As I got out of the school, I started my way back to my apartment. I clutched unto the strap of my bag as I felt something from my back…it’s as if…someone’s following me. From time to time, I will stop, glance back and when I’m finally sure that no one is there, I would continue on walking; but whenever I would turn my back, the awkward feeling I’ve got comes back and it quickly sends Goosebumps on my skin.  That’s when I’ve decided to walk faster—no…that’s when I’ve decided to make a run for it. I continuously gasped for air as I ran; my feet seem as if it isn’t touching the ground and my hearts is ready to burst out of my chest. He’s still following me, I can feel it. I looked back but then again, it’s just space after space of nothingness. This made me nervous even more. I just shook my head as I ran faster, I don’t care about where my feet would lead me right now but one thing is for sure: I’ve got to escape. Just then, when I’ve turned around the corner, a strong wind in the color of black stopped me from running. I covered my face with my arms as I waited for the wind to vanish and when it did, I saw him once again. My legs become wobbly and I quickly collapsed on the ground.

            “Now that you know that it’s hopeless…shall we?” he asked as he extended his arm towards me.

            I slapped his hands away from me and I stood up on my own.

            “What do you want from me?!” I yelled.

            “How many times do I have to tell you that you are Claire and now that I’m back you have to live with me now” he sighed.

            “I AM NOT YOUR LOVER! Why can’t you accept that?! Maybe she left you because of that attitude of yours! Don’t follow me anymore!” I answered as I ran away from him.

            I continued my way back to my apartment. I glanced back and was surprised to still see him standing over there. I was kind of expecting him to disappear like always but this time, he didn’t. He just stood there with his face looking down and his hands, inside his pockets. I looked back on where I’m going and ignored him. When did this started anyway? I think it all happened three days ago…all I can remember is the aroma of freshly brewed coffee on which is coming from the cups in front of me. The cakes which I ordered is letting out a very sweet smell of which is making my tummy grumble out of hunger; but I can’t eat it just yet. I’m waiting for someone. I started to hum a little tune as I took out a ring from my pocket. Today, I’m gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. I know it’s kind of sarcastic to give her a ring but since I’m the romantic type, blame my personality. I started to look around, expecting her to come soon. I looked at my watch, it’s finally time…she should be here any minute now. As I waited, a tall guy sat across of my table. I stared at him and he stared back at me.

            “Uhh…excuse me sir, but I think you’ve got the wrong table” I said.

            “I think I don’t…it’s the correct table” he replied.

            “Bwoh?” I asked.

            “You can’t remember your own lover, Claire?” he asked.

            “Claire? You really got the wrong table mister” I replied.

            “I am Choi Minho…your lover from the past…how rude of you to forget your own boyfriend” he smirked.

            “What the hell…I’m not gay” I scoffed.

            Just then, he disappeared from my sight.

            “Huh?” I said as I looked around.

            And then, I felt a lick on my ear. I turned and saw the weird guy beside me.

            “You are mine” he said.

            “Kyaaaaaaaaaa!” I heard a shriek from afar.

            I turned and saw Eun mi. The one I’m supposed to meet tonight.

            “Y-You’re gay?” she asked.

            “NO!” I yelled as I stood up and then I approached her.

            She slapped me and then she went out of the café, crying. I turned to the guy who ruined my whole proposal thing but then, he’s gone. I just sucked my teeth, grabbed my bag from the chair and then I stormed out of the café. I returned to my apartment and then I threw myself on my bed. I started to cry, it’s my first time proposing and yet some weird guy ruined it all.

            “She’s not someone to cry for” a voice said.

            I sat up and saw thee weird guy again.

            “You!” I yelled as I approached him “You ruined it all!”

            He grabbed both of my wrists and then he pushed his lips unto mine. He slipped his tongue in and then he started to spin it with an intense speed. I really can’t struggle because my energy is all drained. He pulled himself from me and then he licked his lips.

            “I miss you Claire…” he whispered.

            Oh I get it, the problem starts there, now here I am alone and lonely. He kept on following me since that day and I really can’t jus shove him away. Now, back to reality, I got my key to my room in my pocket and then I opened my apartment door. To my surprise, he was standing by my window, it was Choi Minho. I was frozen on that very spot and I can’t utter a word. He stared at me with his harp eyes and then suddenly, a pair of sharp fangs grew on his teeth.

            “You are going with me, Claire” he said “Whether you like it or not."

                                                                                       --

-end of chapter 1