Akuta x Reader X Makato (request)

(Y/N) = your name
(E/C) = your eyes color
(H/C) =your hair color
(Y/Cls) =your class (swordmage, assassin and ect..)
...............

"No! She likes me more!" said gunslinger boy.. "Dream on brother she likes me more!" said older mode muscular man.
And in middle of two fighting man was you.. Childhood friend of Akuta an Makato.. To be honest you had crush on both of them but you being shy as hell almost fainted when two man confessed their feelings for you.

(Y/N) pov ~
"Guys please stop... I like you both same!" i said trying to stop their fight.
"But my dear (Y/N) we both know you love me more!" said Makato and pulled me in his arms. "What?!" I squeaked. "Are you kidding me brother! We all know she loves me more than you!" said Akuta and stole me from Makatos arms.. This was enough... Maybe I am shy but this was enough.. They are fighting like this since I became (Y/Cls)! "Okey thats enough!! Stop it both of you! If you will continue like this then I dont like any of you!" I shouted and ran away with shoked Akuta and Makato behind me.

Akuta pov~
"Woah... We made her angry? Damn we fucked up.." I said and hit my head. "Yes... It looks like it.." said Makato. "What we gonna do?" I asked.. Sudenly I heard voice behind us.. "You guys are really idiots.." We turned around and saw Aitsu and Nikalia (my swordmage and my friend ^^) "Aitsu! Nikalia! What are you doing here!" I asked my old friends. "We are on date of course... Its our anniversary.." said Nikalia with smile.. "What did you mean by us being idiots?" asked Makato.. "I said that (Y/N) loved you both for long time... But she was scared if she choose one she will hurt other.. Do you understand now?" said Aitsu and left with Nikalia.. "So thats the thing... She didnt wanna hurt us.." said Makato..

"So what we gonna do?" I asked my brother.. "I have idea... And I know you know what I mean.." said Makato.. But Of coarse!

Me and Makato started to run after (Y/N) in to Sulan... We found her in one restaurant... "(Y/N) we need to talk with you...can you meet us in Sakura forest?" I asked... "Oh? Ok.." she said cutely.. God she is so adorable!

(Y/N) pov ~
What they want? Are they gonna fight again?
When I came to place we were suposed to meet I saw Akuta and Makato holding single roses.. What that means? "Guys?" I asked.. Both mans looked at me and smiled.. "We been thinking..." started Akuta.. "And we came to point is better to share...." said Makato.. "Wait what?!" I asked shocked and blushing like tomato.. "We talked with Aitsu.." said Akuta.. "That asshole!" I cursed.. "So you know?" I asked.. "Thats why we decided to share.. We dont want to hurt you so do you accept our feelings?" asked Makato.. "But.." I stared.. "Dont worry love.. We will protect you..." said Makato with Akuta.. They holded up roses for me to take.. "So do you accept us?" asked Akuta...

I blushed and smiled at both.. "Yes i do..." I said with smile.. Both males smiled happily and hugged me.. Then they kissed my cheeks.. "We love you (Y/N)!" said boys at same time.. "I love you too... Both of you!" I said with happy smile...

Well guys! I am back! I hope you liked this one shot! And soon (maybe) will be another!

Love you
~IcelyFeather