Chapter One

I sighed as I rolled up and out of my bed. It was too early! I flopped back down and rubbed my face. I so didn't want to get up. I am not a morning person but for some reason my schedule starts at 5 in the damn morning. I groaned for the 100th time since I slammed my alarm off at 4:30 this morning.
  To much dismay I did end up putting my black slippers on before grabbing my red robe and walking into the kitchen where Rye was cooking breakfast. I sat on the stool and laid my head on the counter.
  "Rye-unnie!" I whined pouting. I heard laughter come from the brunette.
  "Hey Meeka love." She set my hot coco in front of me and gave me a plate with waffles.
  "You know you're my favorite!" I said smiling and happily eating my breakfast.
  "I'm hurt I thought I was your favorite M!" Eve said coming out of the bathroom towel drying her hair already in her clothes for the day.
  "Nah Rye-unnie cooks my food." I said as I took a big bite of my waffle.
  Eve rolled her eyes before sitting next to me. The blonde girl threw me a side eye as she looked at my plate. "Nuh uh Unnie! You're on a diet!" I said snickering as she took an apple Rye gave her.
  "You're on a diet." She said mockingly as she bit her apple. "I just need to lose one more pound before I'm taking those waffles of yours."
   I stuck my tongue out and went back to my breakfast. When I finished I hopped down and stretched. "Where's Ava?" I asked looking around for my other blonde friend.
  "She left earlier for her jog. She'll be back in a few. If you need the shower I'd get in now before she gets out~" Eve said tossing a rubber ball in the air.
    She was right if I wanted to shower I had to do it now since Ava took all the hot water. I grabbed my outfit and went to the bathroom for my shower.
   I stepped out after and almost yelped as I nearly ate the floor. "Ack!" I yelled grabbing the counter. I sighed and went back to getting ready. Walking out I glanced at the other three girls since Ava came back.
  "What?" I questioning seeing them all smirking at me. They didn't say anything only watched me. I rose a brow as I threw my hair into a towel and placed it on my head. "Why the looks?" I press again.
"Well hello to you too Meeks." Said a voice from the living room. I froze and turned slowly. I saw his hair before anything else and tackled him into a hug. I squealed and giggled.
"HOBI! I miss you!" I said laughing.
  "I missed you too squirt." He said poking my cheeks.
   I smiled and helped him up. I hadn't seen him since we passed in a dance hall. We've just both been busy with our schedules and waiting for our comebacks. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back.
  We eventually let go of each other and smiled. "I came by to see if you guys were busy since the guys and I haven't seen you and the girls." He gave me a bright smile. I looked at the girls who were watching me minus Ava since she was showering.
  "Hmmmm." Eve said tapping her chin. I pouted and threw my puppy dog eyes at her. She looked at me smiling. "All we have today is an overview for the upcoming comeback and then we're free." She said smiling.
  "Oh really?" Hobi asked. "Me and the boys have an overview too.....what time?"
  "In two hours?"
   He clicked his tongue before nodding. "Alright then." He pinched my cheeks. "I'll see you in a few hours Meeks." He said walking out the front door.
   As soon as he was out I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and took my hair down. Eve and Rye giggled and I threw them a look. "Hush it." I said ruffling my hair and combing it with my fingers.
  "Aye Meeka Pika has a crush on a booooy." Eve said teasingly before wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes chunking my towel at her face.
  "No I do not! He's just my childhood friend! Nothing more." I said pursing my lips. I turned and trotted off to my room. Stupid unnies and their teasing.
  "We're leaving as soon as Ava is done!" Rye yelled back to me as I went into my room.
  "I don't care!" I yelled back sitting on my bed and grabbing my phone. I logged onto my twitter and scrolled through it. Just the usual crap. Drama, drama, drama. (DRAMARAMA HEY...sorry my monbebe jumped out)
   I sighed closing the app and pulling up my messages. Hmm who to text and annoy......I scrolled trying to find just the right person. Ahh! Yoongi-oppa!

To:Grumpy Cat 😾
Oppaaaaaaaa

To:Meeka🤦🏽‍♀️
Meeeeeeeka

To:Grumpy Cat 😾
Opppaaa I'm bored

To:Meeka🤦🏽‍♀️
And how is that my problem?

To: Grumpy Cat 😾
Because you love me and don't wanna see me suffer in pain and loneliness 😘

To: Meeka 🤦🏽‍♀️
Great jump on the boat with the rest of us🤷🏽‍♀️😂 you'll be okay✊🏽

To: Grumpy Cat 😾
Fine rude! I'll leave then😭

To: Meeka🤦🏽‍♀️
Drama queen 🙄 don't you have a schedule to go do?

I glanced up and purses my lips. He was right sadly.

To: Grumpy Cat 😾
Sadly I do so I'll be going now😍 I'll text you later opppaaaa

To: Meeka 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah yeah I'll see you when Hoseok picks you up🙄 don't cause to much trouble kid

I smiled before locking my phone and taking it off the charger. I walked out of my room in time to see Ava pulling on her shoes. I smiled and followed suit before walking out and meeting the girls in the car.

"Ready ladies?" Eva asked adjusting her mirrors.

"Hell yah!" We all said laughing as Eva sped off to the office building. Let's see what today holds for us shall we?

A/n🤷🏽‍♀️: First chapter done 🤧 lmk how you feel about it 🤷🏽‍♀️ anywhore have a good day/night loves!

Ps none of the pics I use are mine 🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️ I found them on the inter web