Part 1

Abbys pov—

Positive
"Fuck"
Oh hey there! Let me introduce myself and tell you how I got in this fucked up situation.
My name is Abby Downs. I'm 17 years old and I go to West Morris High school
(A/N I literally had no clue that the twins actually went to this school in real life. Like I just thought of a school name or something and I looked it up and I had no clue lol back to the story)
My best friend is Grayson dolan. We are absolute best best best friends. We spend time together all the time. We say "I love you" to each other, he thinks of it as just a friendly "I love you" but I am deeply In love with him.
I absolutely adore him. Everything about him.
But he doesn't feel the same way. I know he doesn't. He's told me countless times that he doesn't like me like that.

I live with my parents. I don't have any siblings, Just me. My parents are always gone on business meetings anyways.
Oh and I also have no friends. Like zero.
Oh yeah ethan is also my best friend. Ethan knows that I like, well love, Grayson. He hasn't told him and I'm grateful for that. He also knows that Grayson and I had sex. He was there for me the morning after me and Grayson had sex, when Grayson woke up and don't know what happend and then called up his ex and they went out together.
Flashback
*story is coming soon*
He was sitting on his bed on his phone. He didn't have a shirt on. His body was just like Graysons but Grayson was just a tad more muscular.
"Hey abbbb!" He said cheerfully.
"E" I broke down crying.
"What's wrong!" He said whole coming to pick me up off the ground.
He picked me up and we were like this.

He brought me onto his bed and kept our position

He brought me onto his bed and kept our position. I snuggled closer into Ethan.
"Abs tell me what's bothering you." Ethan said softly.
"E-ethan your gonna hate me!" I said very sadly.
"Abby whatever you did I'm not gonna hate you, I could never." He started to stroke my hair.
"I-I-I" I started to cry harder.
"Abs I'm not gonna be mad, can you just tell me." He said very softly.
I sat up on him so my legs were on either side of his torso.
"Promise" I asked putting my pinkie finger out.
"I promise!" He said connecting our fingers.
"I-i- me a-and g-Grayson h-h-had s-" I started to cry really really hard.
I fell back onto him and hugged him harder.
"Did you and Grayson have sex?" He asked me. Surprisily he wasn't mad.
I nodded into his neck.
"And he's not gonna remember because he was drunk?" Ethan questioned.
I nodded again.
"And you weren't drunk and you remember?" He asked very softly.
I nodded again.
"Oh Abs" He said and he grabbed me and pulled me closer (as if they aren't close enough lol)
I kept crying and then I calmed down a little bit but I was still sitting there on-top of him when Grayson walked in.
"Hey- oh hey guys" He said passing by the door.
I quickly stuffed my face into Ethan.
"Hey gray, do you um remember anything about last night?" Ethan questioned.
"No, nothing happend I don't think." He said.
I started to cry again.
"Abs what's wrong?" I could feel Grayson coming closer.
"Grayson I got this just go!" Ethan said.
(It sounds like ethan said this madly but he didn't he said it very nicely)
"U sure?" Grayson asked.
"Yes I am I got this" He said.
I stayed with Ethan a little longer in the same position.
"Thank you ethan" I said sitting up.
"Your welcome babe" he said and pecked me on the lips quick.
(Abby would kiss Ethan and Grayson on the lips but it wasn't in like a relationship way it was just a friendly kiss. They would also call each other babe and stuff but also in a friendly way)
"Starbucks?" He asked me.
"Sure!" I giggled.
I climbed onto his back and we went downstairs.
I saw Grayson in the kitchen. He was dressed up? Kinda fancily.
I dug my face into Ethan's shoulder to avoid looking at him. Because I remember. Everything. (Aka his dick 😂😂)
"Gray where you going?" Ethan asked him.
"I'm meeting up with Luna, we're gonna get some breakfast. Hopefully I get some." He laughed.
I tensed up and shook a little.
"Ok bye gray" Ethan said kind of pushing him out.
"Bye, Abs are you sure your good?" Gray asked me.
I gave him a thumbs up to avoid looking at him.
"Gray she's fine okay bye" Ethan said.
I heard the door slam and I jumped. He must be pissed.
I jumped off of Ethan and jumped onto the counter.
"He rolled his eyes." Ethan said also rolling his eyes.
"What's his deal?" I asked.
"He's probably just pissed that somethings going on with you and he doesn't know." Ethan said coming in between my legs.
"I truly don't know what I would do without you Eth" I said touching his cheek.
"I can't imagine my life without you ab" he hugs me.
Soon he pulls away.
"Starbucks?" He asked me while cocking up an eyebrow.
I smiled and jumped off the counter.
Flashback over
He was there for me when Grayson came back and we fought.
Flashback
I was sitting on the couch watching friends. I was laughing my ass off. I put on one of Ethan's sweatshirts and his sweatpants. I have half of my closet here but I wanted to wear his clothes.
Ethan went to his friends house a little bit ago. He wanted to stay but I insisted that he go. I didn't care at all actually.
I heard the front door starting to open.
(In the twins apartment the front door was behind the couch meaning that if you were sitting on the couch you couldn't see who was yeah ok)
"Hey eth, back so soon?" I asked.
"Um it's Grayson and Luna."
I looked back and there stood Grayson and Luna.
Luna rolled her eyes at me.
"Oh hey" I said turning my attention back to friends.
"We will be in my room." Grayson said.
I didn't say anything but I got tears in my eyes.
Some quickly fell and I wiped them away.
"Luna go upstairs." Grayson ordered her.
"K" she kissed him on the lips and then walked upstairs.
"Ok what the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked.
"Nothing." I said and a few more tears dropped.
"Abby something is fucking up and tell me right god damn now!" He yelled very loudly.
"I said nothing!" I yelled back and stood up.
"GOD DAMN IT ABBY!" He pulled me by my wrists and pushed me against the wall
My breath hitched. He's never been this violent.
"TELL ME WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED NOW!" He yelled at me.
I stayed silent.
He grabbed my face and looked at me in the eyes.
"What. Happend." He said through gritted teeth.
I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.
"What's going on?" Ethan asked. He must have just got home.
I struggled out of Graysons grip and ran over to ethan. I jumped up on him and put both of my legs around his torso. He held onto me tightly and wispered "it's okay" in my ear.
I started crying. Again. What's new. Lol.
"God what the fuck is your deal?" Grayson said and then walked upstairs. Ethan and I went up into his room.
"Abby, you got my shirt all wet" Ethan said while laughing.
"Oops sorry" I said back.
"It's fine." He laughed. He took his shirt off and then put a new one on.
We layed on his bed and we're on our phones when we started to here a sound.
moaning. EW
I looked at ethan and he was already looking at me.
"Let's go to my house." I said.
We both quickly stood up and went outside and we went back to my house.
While in the car I began to feel very nauseous.
"Ethan, pull the car over" he pulled it over without a single word and I jumped out and began to puke all over the sidewalk.
Ethan came behind me and held my hair back.
I stopped throwing up and he looked at me.
"I think your" He started
"Don't say it. Just let's go to the store." I said.
He nodded and we got back into the car and drove to the store.

When we got back from the store we went up into my room

Long af sorry bout that