Part 2

Abby pov
"What does it say?" Ethan questioned.
Positive
"P-p-p" I broke down crying.
"No!" Ethan yelled kind of loudly. I flinched.
"No abby!" He ran over and grabbed me. I fell to the ground along with him.
"I h-have no c-clue what to do." I stuttered out.
"We will g-get this figured out" ethan said and hugged me tighter.
"C-can we go to bed" I asked him.
He nodded and picked me up and layed me on bed.
"G-goodnight ethan I love you"
"Good night beautiful I love you too" He responded.
And with that we fell into a relaxing sleep.
Next day
Ethan and I were rudely awoken by a loud noise.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" The deep husky voice called out. Grayson.

I guess it did look a little bad the way we were laying

Considering that Ethan didn't have a shirt on but he still had pants on. And I was left in my bra and thong. (I hated saying that but whatever😎)
"What?" I questioned.
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER? IN BED? LIKE THIS?" He yelled out at us.
Somethings been up with him I literally don't understand why he's being so violent.
If it wasn't for ethan walking in when Grayson shoved me up against the wall, I don't know what would have happened.
I got out of my bed and once he saw what I had on he clenched his hands and jaw and his face went red.
"Grayson, I sleep like this with you, with less than this on" I replied softly.
"YEAH well now your sleeping with my brother!" Grayson yelled.
"Grayson that's not what it's like and you know it" Ethan said suddenly appearing from behind me.
"THAN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?" Grayson yelled once again.
"Are you sleeping with my brother?" Grayson asked but much softer this time, still a lil pissed tho.
I put my head down because I couldn't tell him the truth.
Ethan didn't say anything so this made Grayson so mad.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, YOU TWO ARE FUCKING BANGING?" Grayson said.
Neither of us still said anything.
"THATS FUCKING IT!" Grayson yelled.
He shoved me out of the way but I just fell onto my bed.
He tried to throw a punch at ethan but ethan dodged it and threw a punch right back at Grayson. Fast and hard.
Gray stumbled back but got right back onto his feet.
Gray had a bloody nose and before he could charge Ethan again I stepped in front of him.
"Come on gray let's go" I said softly.
I looked back at ethan and he mouthed "sorry, later" and gestured to tell me later. I nodded and proceed with Grayson into the bathroom.
I got out a first aid kit because he had a cut on his nose.
I sat onto the counter and put started to work on his face. He stood in between my legs and rested his hands on my thighs. I got goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach.
Of course that always happened. Whenever he would touch me, or sometimes when I just knew i was going to see him I would get butterflies.
While I was working on his face he was looking right into my eyes. I finally finished and he stopped looking into my eyes.
"Does it hurt?" I asked him.
"What the nose or to my best friend is fucking my twin brother, because both really hurt." He spit angrily.
I took a deep breath and said "your nose"
"Oh yeah that hurts pretty bad. But I guess I'm going to have to get used to it." He puffed out some air.
I nodded quickly. His eyes wandered across my bathroom until he reached the shelf.
That shelf.
The shelf where my pregnancy tests layed.
He started to walk over to the shelf but I stopped him.
"Hey I think it's time to-" I started.
"Shut up!" He spat at me.
He proceeded to the shelf and then he picked up the pregnancy test.
"P-p-positive?" He asked. I couldn't tell his expression, but his eyes went green and his face went soft.
I nodded and then looked down. I was waiting for him to freak out.
Instead I felt something hit me and then it fall to the floor. I looked down and there stood my pregnancy test.