Chapter 2: The Liberation Begins

After BJ and the resistance enter Washington D.C they locate the Liberty Lovers resistance cell its across the Potomac River and the cell base is underground. This time he meets Gunslinger Joe, Agent Silent Death and Capitan Wilkins and his Daughter.

Grace: Alright Blazkowicz look for an underground opening to the Liberty Lovers resistance cell there you'll find the leader of the resistance cell led by Joe "Gunslinger" Stallion.

Gunslinger Joe: You BJ Blazkowicz, a.k.a Terror Billy, I'm Joe Stallion A.K.A Gunslinger Joe, this is Agent Silent Death, A.K.A Jessica Valiant and Capitan Gerald Wilkins and his daughter. We have a lot of members in this resistance cell. Grace contacted us, asking us for help, will be glad to help, and Joe gave a tour around the resistance base and he told BJ about the time he killed Uber Commander Roderick Metze.

BJ: Hey Joe, you from Illinois 

Gunslinger Joe: Yep, I freed my dad from a Nazi police station in Springfield and I killed Roderick Metze on Venus.

Agent Silent Death : My word, you must be BJ Blazkowicz, a resistance legend

BJ: You must be agent Silent death, did you kill Chuck Lorentz, Uber Commander Hans Stiglitz and General Gerhardt Dunkel.

Agent Silent Death: That's right, I killed those three targets, those three I killed helped the resistance start the revolution.

General Wilkins: You must Be BJ, I'm General Wilkins, my friend Clive Cross was my second in command but he doubled crossed me, he was a spy for Nazi Germany and my daughter that I never knew before.

BJ: Wow Wilkins, you saw your daughter after all these years

General Wilkins, That's right Cap.

Gunslinger Joe: now  that the greetings are exchanged, know we must get down to business. We must find a way to storm the capital building, I heard is heavily guarded, we must find a diversion.

Agent Silent: I have an idea

BJ: What do you have in mind Jess?

Agent Silent Death: In front of the capital, the Nazis have a Zitadelle, I can sneak underneath and cut the fuel lines and blow it up. Another way we sneak in the back and after that we head to the home of the leader of the American Territories and take him out.

BJ: Sounds like a plan.

General Wilkins: Guys, Nazis are coming, everybody were evacuating, take all the equipment that you can carry. Hey BJ can you stall the Nazis.

BJ: Sounds like a plan. Anya we need an immediate evac.

Anya: Understood William.

BJ: Joe, get your people outta here. COME AND FUCKING GET ME YA WHITE ASS FASCIST NAZI PIGS!

Soldier: See anything?

Soldier: Negative.

BJ: Surprise Nazis!

After 30 minutes of shooting BJ defeated the Nazis.

Fergus: Alright Blazko everybody has been evacuated.

BJ: Alright Fergus I'm coming.

Grace: Alright BJ, next stop is the Capital Building.

Grace: Alright BJ, you and Gunslinger Joe go out front, Fergus, you, Max, Wyatt, Horton, Sigrun, and anya and General Wilkins and his Daughter go in the back. We good to go?

BJ and Gunslinger Joe: WE'RE good to go.

Everybody Else: WE'RE good to go.

Grace: Let's do this.