Getting to know him....not really.

As soon as my chat with Sana ended, I went to find my "boyfriend". "Hm, I wonder where he is..." I wondered. Then I heard a voice, matching to his. "Nayeon? Is that you?" I looked behind to see Jungkook oppa walking towards me, all sweaty and tired. I was actually surprised he would be looking for me, and the fact he found me first. I forgot that I had to be calm, so he doesn't feel uncomfortable around me. "Oh hey, i was actually looking for you..." I replied back to him. We was wearing a white shirt, jeans, and timberlands. I wasn't surprised at all, but with all the sweat dripping down his head, his shirt was kind of uh- see through. I quickly gave him a towel, and I wiped the sweat off him. "You guys work really hard, don't you." I said with a slight smile. He replied with a shy and timid shrug. "I guess, but it's to make everyone happy." I gushed at his words, then got concerned. "Don't work to hard, though. You already know what your Jimin hyung has gone through. I don't want that to happen ever again- ok?" He looked at me with a blank stare. "Right." Then I noticed I was being a bit over protective and maybe kind of a freak. I think Jungkook knows I am too, and is probably feeling pretty weird right at this moment. I quickly apologized. "I-I'm sorry." I said, squeezing my eyelids together. I didn't want him to feel weird around me.