Lavender hair

I get up and its an early friday moring and as im getting dressed, i hear a knock on my door. I go downstairs to see who dicided to bug me this early in the morning and i see this strange girl with lavender hair on my doorstep smoking a cigeret. "Um.. may I ask who you are and why your here this early?" 

she turns her head and looks at me with big green eyes and her plump lips curl into a small smile. "Yeah, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you were Trevor white." I look at her in wonder how she knew my name.

"Yes that's me, and you would be...?" My voice trails off and she automatically gave her name

"My name is Mist and I was just walking by the woods and happened to spot this amazing place." Mist looks up tword the roof of the house and slowly looks back down the the ground. "Well it's nice to meet you Mist, can I ask what school you go to?" I try to be as polite as possible when asking the question so that I dont somehow upset the mysterious girl. "I just started going to New Manchester high school." She smiles brightly and it was hard for me to not smile back at her. "Well would you like to ride with me to your new school? I just so happen to go to that school too." She nods her head and I lead the way to my car.

Time skip========================>>>>

}at school{

We arrive to school and I pull into the parking space that was closest to the school. "Wow theres uh.. alot of people here.." mist says as she gazes out the window, looking towards the schools entrance.

I chuckle lightly and reply "Well yeah, I mean, it is a high school so of course theres gonna be alot of people."

She looks over at me and gives a soft smile. I open the door of my car and get out. Mist proceeds to follow what I'm doing and gets her bag from the back. After we have our stuff we then start walking to the schools entrance. Mist trails behind me while looking around a little bit. As people start to notice me they were greeting me with smiles, yells, and cheers.

"Yoooo Trevor! Good job on sundays game homie." My bestfriend Cj said while doing our "special handshake". He looks over at mist "And who's this little thing you got with you?"

"This is just someone I brought here with me I guess you could call her a friend but we just met this morning." She looks at him, then me, and rolls her eyes.

"Well do either of you know where the front office is? I kinda need to get my schedule.." she trails off.

"Uh yeah it's over there to your left" I tell her. She thanks me then walks off without another word. I think I made her mad but i dont know how.

"Ah nice score with that one. Fat ass, pretty face, innocent look to her. Damn, I wonder if she has any friends?" He says and looks at me. I roll my eyes and start walking to first period just as the warning bell goes off.

"Dont fucking talk about her like that. And I didnt score her. She showed up at my place this morning and, weirdly, she knew my name. Then when I asked her what school she went to she said ours so I gave her a ride. No big deal."

"Really? No big deal? You hump then hop bro, so dont give me that shit. What'd you do? Fuck her?" He says and wiggles his eyebrows. I look at him and stop in my tracks. My eyes narrow, "say another thing like that and I swear to all things holy that I will slam your face into a nearby locker."

He looked at me scared and nodded his head. "Good, now let's get to class" I look around and see nobody else in the hallways and automatically knew we were late.

A/n: hey so this isnt that good but if you made it this far then thank you so much, if you could dont forget to comment

Love you guys <3