Chapter One: "Slip up..."

Via's P. O. V

I have been watching from the shadows for 7 years, watching my preys with determination and calculation of their every move and as I was disgusted by just their breathing on this world.

Such despicable people like them should die and rot in the depths of hell with Satan. Them breathing is enough to irritate me and despise them for even living their lives so joyfully knowing they killed an innocent 11 yrs old and ripping her last humanity of forgiveness and created me instead.

"Vinnette are you okey... You've been glaring at the populars seat for a whole 20 minutes" Even my sense of lost in time just by glaring at their very existence is a wasting time.

"Nothing's wrong Cecilia I'm just... Staring and wondering how it would be to be popular" in my f*cking life I do, that would be the death of me in being like a prissy stuck up snobby kid, I'd rather choke on a knife before I began being popular.

"yeah your right... they're almost perfect" I internally scoff at that sentence... Perfect? In what form nor spirit would that be true? They are nothing but hollow, selfish, self-centered dead people walking on the surface of earth!

"I know right" I lied myself smoothly before I began spatting inconsistent words that consist of them dying or burning in hell for their sins.

"Anyway let's hurry before the bell rings" picking up my things so now we were both done. Cecilia Mirian is just a spawn on my plan... I should feel remorse since I'm just using her for her brother and sister Clyde and Stella Mirian the 3rd and 4th people on my list to drown in remembrance and guilt.

I have my black list that consist of 15 people to drown... I know, why do I want them to drown, instead just torture or kidnap them before throwing them a hundred feet high up the sky so them plument to their doom... I want them to remember how they decided to drown me, remembering how I plead for them to stop while shouting at the top of my lungs for help just to be filled with water and the painful need of oxygen and they watch my face that is the last thing they saw before finally falling in a deathful black abyss.

***

"Stop please, I beg of you!"

emotionally said by our professor as he acted the words with so much agony and plead. His words fell on deaf ears as my mind went to my plan... It was my senior year already and if I don't act fast I won't have my revenge looking at the 1st person at my black list

Loyd Demming and his one best friend Cole Markces

"Miss. Hatre, Vinnette would you please act as the drowned girl of delming lake" standing up straight as I looks at the hand out... Drowned girl? Ha! What an awful coincidence. Time to put my acting skills to use

" H-help me... Please! Somebody help me!"

"Why? What did I do to deserve this torture!"

"Now... I want one volunteer to be the villian" everybody would casually raise their hand ups but prof already picked someone fitting to be the villian

"Mr. Demming, Loyd stand up and act" he was hesitant and the way I see his index finger twitching. The slight movement gave me a tad satisfaction because it is a sign of fear or nervousness.

"you ask why?"

"please... Even in my own death I want a reason to be... Treated like this"

"its better if you shut your mouth instead"

"please,please! give me a reason why you are chaining me before... D-drowning me of my life"

"JUST SHUT UP!SHUT UP!" the class jumped at how serious Loyd was, it seems he really is mad...

"why? Do you hate me to do something as devious as drowning me or is it because of my doing please give me a reason" bleh!! My lines consist of me pleading a lot.

"I LOVE YOU!!!". The whole class stayed quiet but a few were awestruck with his words thinking so vein of themselves.

wait a minute... That's not even in the fucking script?!

"prof that isn't in the script" I pointed out as he waved me off

"its okey... Loyd!, judging from your reaction do you wanna change the script"

"what?"

"I want you to act like what you did with your last words... That was brilliant it was raw emotion and Vinnette I want you to play along"...just great

"Now Loyd continue... Please all that raw emotions set them free" Loyd nodded his head makes ng me internally scoff

"I-i love you... Even from afar you were but a savior to me. An angel brought from heaven, untouchable and at the same time i-i thought... You were mine" his voice faltered at the last part. He almost caught me off guard, almost.

"If you did truly love you won't let them suffer even when begging to stop the agony" I said icingly lowering the handouts to the table as I focus my attention outside, glad that I was near the window with the perfect view of the field so I could gaze somewhere that will bring me peace

"...i know my mistakes and it is a burden" I chuckled darkly

"yes you have seen your mistakes but do repent from them, do you feel as much pain knowing that you killed someone ripping of what little humanity that was left to accept and forgive you..." no one spoke instead as the hearing of a chair being pushed back.

"i-it wasn't even in purpose!" Loyd shouted with so much agony that I didn't even held my sinister laugh

"saying it wasn't on purpose is different from being tempted to wreath the person of hope and humanity when you know very well the blood stained on your hands knowing, haunting you of the day you decided that your demons took the best of you...

It does not mean that even you did not draw a single blood you will ALWAYS and I mean always remember that you don't even deserve to live if the person you decided to kill is already fucking dead inside crying, shouting for help that you decided to be the biggest beast of them all in disguise to kill her!" I didn't even know I was glaring and shouting my last word. I just stood there looking at Loyd with nothing but emptiness

*clap* *clap* *clap*

"that was... Raw and breathtaking how much emotion of hatred and agony it was simply majestic" the prof applaud at me for my noticeable slip up that no one would clearly understand, pulling a fake smile of gratitude not even looking at the man who stood shock and paralyzed.

I hope he tattooed my words to his thick skull like a mantra of a promising revenge, Hahaha!!! Who am I kidding I will see you rot and suffer more till the day all of you will die... And I will finally have peace.

The bell ringed, student starts to pack their things to shove it in their lockers heading to their next class and that's when I had the audacy to glance at the two who were still frozen one still standing like he has seen a ghost and the other one who is seated looking lost and seems to be suffering eternally inside. Even though it would be a low blow. I smirked knowing I resurfaced an unwanted memory down deep, deep in the bottom of memory lane.

***

Vote and comment.