3: JP

'Honestly? I really like you, And in fact I like the thought that you like me too. But the like or the feeling that I have towards you. It's just a friendly like. You know naman na I like you as a friend and as my little sister" he uttered those words that I really hate to hear, That's the reality and it hurts! It strikes down to my bones.

"But please? I really like you Blake! Matagal na. Arrgh! I hate myself to let you enter my heart. Were childhood friends and I know that you've already break so many girl's heart. But still! My heart accepts you no matter what. This is all my fault!" I said with my irritated tone.

"Please accept my confession to you, my feelings! I know that you already love someone,But she doesn't love you back. I'm here open your eyes let that eyes of yours see the the person who really love you and appreciate you. Blake ako na lang!" I said at unti-unting nagsi-hulugan ang mga luhang kanina ko pa pinipigilan.

"Louisse loves someone else and that someone is not you. This is the reality come on, wake up!" I concluded. My straight to the point statement is a 'hard' one. Blake's face is blushing. My statements was strike to the bone. His face is filled of annoyance and if you see into his eyes, you will know that he's hurt. Nagsisisi ako sa mga nasabi ko.

"You don't have the rights to pinpoint that to me! Aneelie who are you to say that? Who are you? You are just my friend! And yes this is the reality! Wake up too, the person that you love, he also loves someone and as you've said that person in not also you." he said while crying. Nasobrahan ko na ata ang mga nasabi ko. I've said so many harsh words to him and it backfire to me. And he is crying now and its because of me, because of my f*cking damn filthy mouth.

"I'm sorry Blake. I've just said that because you're expecting too much form her" I said while caressing his back.

"No! Don't you say that. You're just telling me this because you want me, you like me and not because I'm too expecting from her. I need to be alone Anee" And now he's shouting at me. I know this is my fault at all. But I don't want to leave him alone. he needs a friend to talk with, But am I a friend to him?

"Sorry Blake" I've just apologized because I know he's really hurt and deep inside me, I also want to be alone. There so many informations that my heart and mind don't want to accept and process.