Chapter fifteen: Konoha's destruction begins!

Minako's POV

Minako's POV

"Sasuke Uchiha is disquali-" the proctor was stopped when Kakashi and Sasuke appeared in the arena. Naruto and Shikamaru already down there I watched them all with a relieved look.

I was worried for him, I admit that... but that didn't mean I necessarily liked him... right?

I shook my head stabbing the ground with a kunai and teleported down there with the kunai I gave to Naruto appearing right beside him. Sasuke and Kakashi both looked at me in shock.

"F-fast..." Kakashi muttered as his gaze moved to my belt which held my special kunai his eyes widening in realisation. I walked over to Sasuke and bonked his head.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I'VE BEEN THIS LAST MONTH YOU DAMN IDIOT!" I yelled at him, he was about to reply as he glared at me, but was prevented from it when I rapped my arms around him.

"Be careful... please" everyone's jaws dropped to the floor when Sasuke returned the hug and nodded at me.

I took Shikamaru's right hand and Naruto's left and teleported all three of us to the kunai I had left stabbed in the ground.

"W-woah! You can teleport multiple people at once?!" Naruto exclaimed "Yup" I grinned popping the P.

We all stared on intensely as Sasuke fought. Part of me wanted to cheer for Gaara... but I couldn't Sasuke was my teammate and a leaf shinobi and I had grown to care for him too. But I felt something for Gaara of the sand.

A connection I've never felt before... something more than what I feel for Sasuke.

I had completely zoned out when I suddenly noticed a Genjutsu being cast. "Release" I said releasing the Genjutsu around me then Teleporting to wake up Naruto.

"Minako whats going on?" Sakura asked worried as I analysed the situation. "The hidden leaf is being attacked... there's way too many chakra signatures everywhere" Sakura gasped.

She kept mumbling and talking as Kakashi came over to us. "You all have to go back up Sasuke" I heard slightly. But my mind was clouded 'Gaara is hurt' I thought as me, Sakura, Naruto, Shikamaru and Pakun set out after Sasuke and the sand siblings.

Jumped from tree to tree as I was getting more frustrated "Grrr after this I'm giving Sasuke a special kunai for sure, as a matter of fact I'm giving everyone one. "SAKURA, SHIKAMARU HERE" I said throwing a kunai at both of them "keep these by your sides AT ALL TIMES" I said angrily "s-sure" they both muttered.

。。。

"Someone's pursuing us..." I muttered after a while "I'll be a decoy, there's not questioning it. The only people who can stop Gaara and work well with Sasuke are you three. So go and if I fail I'll only loose my life" Shikamaru said turning around to leave before I stopped him.