Middle Of The Night - Brad

Requested by BradleysSurreyFan! Thank you for requesting I hope you like it!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It was about half 12 at night when suddenly my phone started to ring. Who could it be?, I ask myself picking up my phone to look at the number, as I notice a number I don't recognise.

I do the unthinkable and answer it.

"Hello?" I question answering the call.

"Hello, love." A deep husky voice answers me back.

"Who is this?" I ask. The voice seems a bit familiar but I can't place it.

"It's Bradley." The voice says and I gasp, partly in joy and shock.

"Hi Bradley!" I say. "What can I help you with?"

"I'm lonely and I need someone. Can you come over to my hotel?" He asks and I feel the joy bubble up inside me.

"Yes I can just text me the address to the hotel and I'll be there." I say.

"Ok I'll see you soon." He says and we say goodbye and hang up.

~ Time Skip to hotel ~

I get to the hotel and I am about to go inside when I see bradley stepping off the lift.

I try to keep calm as he comes over to me. He is smiling so I'm glad. He goes to grab my hand and I let him.

"Ready to go up to my hotel room none of the other lads are in there I promise?" He asks.

"Yes." I say smiling as we walk to the lift.

We get up to the room and he opens it letting me in. He instantly pushes his body against me as he kisses me slowly and full of passion.

Bradley moves from my lips slowly to my neck where he starts to suck. I moan a bit and he takes his mouth off my neck and pushes me towards the bed.

"I'm so glad you are here." He says his voice full of lust.

He goes back to sucking on my neck probably leaving marks. His hands travel down to the hem of my white t- shirt and he starts to pull it up. I let him take my shirt off and he slowly kisses down my stomach and I instantly feel the tingles. He gets to my trousers and he slowly pulls them down along with my panties. Bradley takes his finger and slowly starts to pump in and out of me at a painfully slow speed.

"A bit faster and a bit harder Brad." I say moaning a bit.

Bradley starts to go faster rubbing my clit as he does so. I moan from the pleasure and Brad uses his tongue. He stops and I help him take down his trousers and his pants. He lines himself up with my entrance and he starts to enter. I moan as I adjust to his size he starts to thrust in and out and pretty soon our moans are filling the room.

~time skip an hour later~

Bradley and I just finished our heated sex session and I have to say he is quite amazing I really hope to do this again sometime.

"That was amazing I had a good time." I say and Brad smiles.

"I also had a good time Fran thank you for coming over tonight." He says taking my hand. "I would like to do it again sometime."

"Me too." I say.

I had such an amazing time with Bradley and I can't wait to do it again he is quite lovely and an amazing person.

~~~~~~~~

Here you go Fran I'm sorry it's so late I hope you like it! I know it's not as smutty as you would probably like it but I tried my best I usually have one of my bestfriends help me since she knows more than I do! I hope you do like it tho!

Hope everyone enjoys remember to request, vote and comment! I love you all lots of love xx