o n e

Song: Lily ft

Song: Lily ft. K-391 & Emelie Hollow by Alan Walker.

 K-391 & Emelie Hollow by Alan Walker

L E L I A

They say every wish you make will be heard if you work hard enough.
But, they didn't mention all the other facts that comes with that.

They forgot to mention the rules of how one should wish, what one should wish, and up to what length someone can wish for.

A person can live without many things. But without hope? It's just the shell of a human being that can crack and fade in no time.

Lelia? She had hope.

Plenty of hope.

But Lelia was hungry. Hungry for love. She was desperate. And that desperation dragged her into a trench that was never there before, in the blink of an eye.

The person who brought a promise to drive away her hunger for love, who promised to be there turned out to the monster that she ran away from day one.

Oh God, if You exist, please let me correct it all, was the only thought going on and on in her mind like a tape on rewind as she lied in a pool of her own blood, her consciousness kept slipping away like a malfunctioning ceiling light.

Let her relive that day she committed the biggest mistake of her whole life.
You're blind and naïve, was the single answer she got every time she asked herself if she deserved everything she was put through.

Why her? She kept asking herself getting othe same answer from her subconscious: Cause you're blind and naive.

The clock showed different numbers as her consciousness resurfaced from time to time while the date remained constant, '17th August, 2020," before it all went black again.