Part One

( BTW I put my kind of chacters in my story )

Valt POV
------_____________------
I was walking to my room ( Doom ) when Free had called me over so I ran over to him and he said that shu needed me and he seemed like pretty mad for Free who doesn't had emotions alot I went to find shu and he was training which was not surprising because dude it's Shu we are taking about. " HEYYY SHUUU " I yelled as loud as I can "  oh hey valt" said Shu . " DIDD YOU NEEED MEEEE FREEEE SAID THATTT YOUU DIDD " I screamed " Valt I'm right here you don't need to srceam and yes I needed to tell you something " said Shu flusterly. " Well what is it " I asked And Shu suddenly got red. ( As red as Valts hoodie wait or was it a sweater? Pffft how can I call myself a beyblade fan ) "umm.......well....I...um....I.....r..really.....like......you...valt..Aoi"said Shu shyly " I do man we are like REALLLLY close friends since forevers."I said happly " Valt.....not that kind of I like like you Valt and I will stop at nothing to win the battle of Free and me to have your heart and soul to me and me alone." Said Shu . "Uh....I.." I started to say and I was surprisingly lost for words to say.

Wooohooo new record 229 words not counting the words I saying now or should I say story o welp I can't decide who should be with Valt Aoi I mean Free and Shu are good people buttt I see Free as a crazy person sooo maybe him buutttt shu has known Valt for like everrr sooo HELP MEH!!!! ( NOW 290 Words )