Chapter 2

Let's just skip this part and start

                                (Your POV)
I woke up in someone's bed. Where the hell am I? I thought. My head hurt like hell. Was I drunk last night? Oh (Y/N) what did you do?
I tried to remember when someone walked in. Or rather floated in.
"Oh your awake" he said.
He had short light brown hair and a yellow and teal shirt and dark blue pants down to his knees. He also had matching shoes.
"Who are you and where am I?" I asked. That's when some more people came. I recognised the waitress Elisabeth, the bartender, the giant but she was small now and somewhere back in my head was he guy with spiky hair.
"Where am I?" I asked again, getting a little angry.
"Don't you remember?" The brown haired giantess said.
"No"
"Oh well you got really drunk and then you got harassed by some men so we came to help you but when they where out you had blacked out" the brown haired girl said.
"Thanks" I muttered as I stood up. Walking over to my boots that stood in a corner of the room I noticed that my gloves was laying beside them. I panicked as I covered my mark in my wrist.
"WHO TOOK MY GLOVES OFF!?" You screamed at them.
"Woah woah calm down there. I think the men took them off or something" the bartender said.
"Did you see anything?" I asked in a scared voice.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Nothing.." I said as you put your gloves and boots on being sure you covered the mark.
"Are you leaving already?" Someone asked. I looked around.
"Who said that?" I asked.
"Me silly". A pig walked closer. Why didn't I notice it before?
"Well I'm leaving" I said.
"Hey do you have a place to go to?" the girl named Elisabeth asked.
"Of course I have" I lied.
"According to your body language and increased heartbeat, you are not speaking the truth" I boy with pink hair and feminine face said in a monotone voice.
"Excuse me miss but why don't you have a home to go to?" Elisabeth asked.
"I dont.... have the money to buy one" I said. I knew that it was no use in lying.
"Well that's great!" The bartender said.
"What!" I said. Is this guy crazy or something? You can't just answer like that.
"Well I have an offer for you." He said." If you work in this bar and promise to help us find the person we are searching for, well give you a place to live and food to eat" he said.
"R-really?! Are sure?" I said in a surprised tone. Is this true? For once in your life you didn't hate all humans. These people where different. Or have people changed? Is everyone this nice?
"Yep!" He said. "Plus, we need another bartender. No offence Elisabeth but people need to come back and get their food not dropped on the ground" he said.
"Wow..thanks" I said. "What are you guys names by the way?" I asked.
"Well I'm Meliodas, and this is princess Elisabeth" he pointed to the silver haired girl. " And this is Ban". He pointed to the man with spiky hair. "This is King" he said as he pointed to the boy with light brown hair. "This is Diane" he said and pointed at the brunette. "This is Gowther". He pointed at the person with pink hair. "This is Merlin" he said as he pointed to a woman with purple hair." And of course this is Hawk". He pointed to the pig.
"Wait... y-you guys are.. THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS!" I said.
"Yep" Meliodas said.
"Oh...well at least I know your names" I chuckled. "But who are you guys even looking for? I mean, in this little town is no one special."
"Well actually we heard that there's an eight sin that lived here before he or she ran away. We don't know anything else then that" Meliodas explained.
"Oh... well thanks again for letting me stay."
(Time skip a couple of weeks)
Working in the Boar Hat is great. I'm a waitress. Sometimes when a creep tries to do something and I'm about to loose it(lose control of your powers)Elisabeth helps me out. I still keep my secret about who I am. I'm planning to tell them soon. I just don't know when. Me and Diane are BFFs same thing for King. We don't hang together all at the same time for some reason but I don't care. I like to talk with Diane about typical girl stuff. I can't really talk about that with King.
Today was our first day of in a long time. Everybody was just talking downstairs.
"I'm bored" King said.
"Ooo I know let's play truth or dare" I said. I had a plan. I earned a few sure, ok. "Buuuut those who are brave enough has to drink" I said with a smug on my face. Everybody looked me. Some being surprised and some giving me looks.
(Time skip)
Everyone was pretty much drunk and except for some that decided not to drink that much like Elizabeth and Merlin but I was a whole other story. I wasn't as drunk as I could be but I was drunk.
"So (Y/N) truth or dare?" Elizabeth asked.
"Tru-*hic*truth" I said.
"Hmmmm...." she said trying to come up with something. That's when Diane whispered something into her ear." Ok (Y/N) do like someone in here?" She asked. Damn you Diane. She knew I thought that King was a little cute, but he was my best friend. I couldn't just walk up and tell him. Also I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way.
"No I d-don't....ok maybe I do. I think King is a little cute....". You whispered the last part and turned you head away but when you looked back everyone stared at you and King. They heard. Also, King was as red as a tomato. "Okay Diane truth or dare?" You asked.
"Hmmm....dare" I dare you to *hic* drink an entire bottle every time someone *hic* asks you truth or dare, not counting now" you said.
"Oh sure that's easy. Also (Y/N) truth or dare."
"Truth".
"What's your biggest secret that no one knows about" she said. Did they know? Did she know? Can I lie? Will someone know? What if they know I'm lying? Will they still be my friend? Why did she ask me? Oh god.
"Also if you don't tell the truth Gowther is gonna look inside your mind and find out.
I start to panic. I couldn't do anything. This was it. What where they going to say when they found out. Then my body was like it moved on its own. I floated up and flew to the door. I felt someone tugging my dress. Turning around I saw that it was Meliodas.
"Let. Me. Go." I said with pure venom dripping from every word. He didn't. Twisting out of his hand a tried punching him. He blocked my hand with ease and grinned at me. I took this opportunity to kick him between the legs. He fell back in pain and I flew out. I flew out into the woods. To feel the air against my face again was nice. Then I started to loose balance. I can fly? I thought. Sitting down against a tree, I started to cry. They all probably hate me. Why didn't I just tell them. Laying down thinking I slowly drifted off to sleep. To the sound of the wind blowing trough the grass and leafs.

Wow this was a long chapter. Anyways, I'm probably going to update everyday from now on. And if I don't I'll tell you. Oh wait.... no one reads my stories.
Well since I'm alone I just wanna day that you look great today author. Thanks author. Your welcome.
Anyways bye!
(Ps. This chapter was 1351 words)