First day at University

Hey guys you might know me as the writer of the story team fighters. In this story I put some of the team fighters in the story don't worry they have no powers in this story. Good luck reading!

Y/n POV:
It's my first day at JYP university and my mother is already crying in tears."my daughter is all grown up"she say sobering tears. "Mom I'm gonna miss you so much. Don't worry I'll visit for the holidays okay." I said hugging her. I then went in side my grey car off to the universtiy.
Time skip
As I went to the university the first thing I had to do was go and find my dorm to stay at. "Hello miss are you her to find out which dorm you'll be going in" said the man at the counter. "Why yes I am sir"I said happly. He then handed me my keys to my dorm. "Here you go your room is 60b"he said. As I went to my dorm I thought I was gonna share a room with a girl but instead it was a boy. "Oh hello welcome to your new dorm my name is Lee Minho or just call me Lee know if you want. Here let me show you your room to stay in. He then showed me a room with such a cool room. That I'll be staying in.

"Wow did you did this for me"

"Wow did you did this for me". I said surprised. "Yes I did my sister jisoo noona helped me out when I told her my roommate is a girl". He said looking around. "Well I'm going with my friends so that way you have time unpacking your stuff. Hopefully you meet any new friends here um.."he said trying to know my name."it's y/n"I said correcting him.

Time skip
As I went out side I saw 8 girls getting icecream. I was too distracted to them I bumped into someone."oh my God are you okay.im so sorry."she says worry. "It's okay I'm fine. I'm sorry for bumping into you."I say dusting my pants as I get up. "My name is ebaney"she said putting a peace sign where her face was. " Mines is y/n . "Ebaney did you bumped into someone again"said one of the girls. "Oh these are my friends iris,nya,Nicole,Liz,xochilt,bibiana(she is my sister),heidi, and Kay. She said as they all wave to me. "Do you want to be friends with us y/n? Said iris. We then decided to just go to a cat cafe because bibiana just wants to see some cute stuff.
At cat Cafe
As we went inside almost all the girls were uwuing as they say cute cats. We just sat down as I saw ebaney grabbing a hairless cat. "Aw so cute you know what I'm gonna name you pooky."she said petting the cat. I then saw nya with a huge group of cats. Iris and xochilt was just giving the cats some food while Nicole took out her cat toys she has. Kay and Heidi were just sitting down touching the Persian cats. It was fun until I saw Minho outside the window with his friends. He then went inside the cafe. "Oh hey y/n I didn't know you were her. Are these your friends."he said smiling. "Um yeah we just wanted to see some cute cats". I said laughing. I then heard ebaney talking with a friend of Minho. "Oh hey jeongin what's up". She said while holding pooky in her hands. "I just want to come and see if I can get you a cat for you. Because how much I love you."he said blushing."aww how sweet babe,hey I think I chose my cat and i think it's this one I'm holding.she said with excitement. "I never knew those two were together"i said. "They've been together for 4 years and yet they are still a cute couple."said nicole. "Hey seungmin what you doing."bibianna ask. It looks like they both have a crush on each other but just don't want to confess."I'm nothing much just came to see some cute kittens"he said with red cheeks. "Hey Bibi can you come with me to the park tomorrow". She nooded with a yes.
"Minho don't you just predict theyll become a couple"I said.
Time skip
Me and Minho then headed to our dorms. I just went to my room and just go to sleep as Minho just on the couch watching twilight. I then wake up and just try to go get a late night snack but instead I see a Minho freezing so I just bring him a warm blanket. As I turn back to my room someone just tapped my shoulder. I turn around and find Minho. "Thank you y/n for the blanket."he said with eyes still droopy.

Minho's POV
She is just so sweet I just can't believe she is my roommate. I then just get up and go to my room as I start to think about her. Man first day and I think about her so much.

Is it me or am I falling for my room mate. Nah it's just me.

To be continued....