Home sweet home

I wake up in the soft and warm bed when I hear maids rushing over to me. "It's time dear, get up" Says one of them. I'm still kind of tired so I get up slowly. "Over this way" Says a maid while she's guiding me out of the room. "Minhyuk is ready for you". "Gross" I say out loud, but nobody seems to be paying any attention.

"Mmm what time is it?" I ask tiredly. "It's 7:00 miss" answers a maid. "So I've been sleeping the whole day" I say. The maids just chuckle.

Jimins POV

"Jin what time is it?" I ask impatiently looking out of the cars window. "It's 7:00". As soon as I hear that I sigh."It's okay Jimin we'll get her" I hear Jungkook say. "But what if we don't, what if he already hurt her". "I swear to god if he touched her I'm gonna- "Don't think about that" I hear Namjoon say from in front of me.
"It'll be alright" He says in a reassuring tone, looking back at me.

"We still have an hour but we'll get there.. hopefully" I hear yoongi say in a not so sure tone. "Shit" I hear Namjoon say. "What is it??" I ask curiously. "We're out of gas..". "But this is the middle of nowhere!" I say. "Looks like we have to find another way to get there" Says yoongi. "God damnit".

Ravens POV

"Here she is sir" Says one of the maids. "Thank you Seo you may go now". And with that all of the maids leave the room. And its only me and Minhyuk.

"What do we have here" Says Minhyuk with a smirk. I just look down at my hands as I always do. "Don't be shy sweetheart, you can trust me" he says. "Whatever" I mumble. He then goes up to me and carries me in bridal style. Then he lays me down on a bed. "Kitten" he whispers. "What a creep" I think. "Don't be scared" he says in a certain tone. He walks up to the bed and hovers over me. Then kisses my neck and continues to kiss over to my shoulder. I try to get away but he's holding onto me tight.

After a while of him doing that he stops and stares at me. "I bet no ones ever treated you better than me" He says and continues to stare at me. "You deserve everything" he adds. I just look away. He then sits up on the bed and gets me to sit up too.

"Come sit" he says and then pats his lap. I do as I'm told nervously. Then I feel his lips on my neck once again. I struggle to say something but no words come out. "I-I- "Shh it's okay" he says. "I can't breath" I think to myself. I'm panicking so much. I try to get out of his grip but it's too strong. My breathing then gets worse and I'm gasping for air in the inside, just like I'm drowning. He then stops kissing me and looks up to see my face. A tear rolls down my eye and he wipes it away.

"I swear to god if you touch her one more fucking time" I hear a familiar voice say. And when I look over to see who it is I start crying even more. "Jimin" I say in a panicky cry. Minhyuk is so shocked that he lets go of me and I get out of his tight grip. Then all the guys come into the room and I feel someone grab me and carry me out of the room. "Your save now" Says a familiar voice. Taehyung. I can see a small smile on his face.

Jimins POV

"You piece is shit!" I yell at Minhyuk. "What have you done!" He yells back. I go up to him and tackle him to the ground. He then gets on top of me and starts punching hard. It goes back and fourth like that for a while and I can see the rest of the guys leave the room. "You were going to rape her!" I yell at him, and continue punching him. He just laughs. "You.. piece.. of.. shit" I say in between sobs, still punching him.

I finally stop when I hear one of the maids come in and run over to his unconscious body with me on top of it. "Minhyuk!" Says the maid while she's crying. I get off of him and leave the room still hearing her sobs.

Taehyungs POV

I carried Raven out of the room and brought her to the car. The rest of the guys caught up and helped me carry her. "Is she okay?" Asks Jungkook with a worried look. I look down at her and see that she's no longer awake. "I don't know, but we have to get her home" I say. Jimin then comes to the car and hovers over her. I can see the tears in his eyes and I can't help but feel sorry.

Soon after that the car is started and we're driving back home. Everyone is hovering over Raven and holding onto her.

"I hope she's alright" I say to myself.