To Lea, From Harry

Prologue: (two years ago)

                     “I’m sorry.”

            I could feel my tears stream down my face as I told Lea that we had to split up. There was no option, we had to split up. I could feel her face scrunch up as her jet black hair shone in the moonlight and her simple yet beautiful makeup showed that she may have spots but without flaws, you’re not beautiful.

           She gave a sigh and sat beside me on the bench, trying not to show any emotion. It wasn’t working though; I could tell that her feelings for me were strong. We had been together since year nine and we were still going strong but the producers on X Factor gave me a choice. Either give up my dream or the girl. And I know it seems bad to let go of your true love but when the show’s over, we’d reunite once the show’s over

        “Is there another girl?” She faced me and I shook my head. Of course there wouldn’t be another girl! She placed her thumb on below her lip and got up, crossing her arms. It wasn’t my fault that I chose my career. I loved Lea more than anyone in the world but it wasn’t like we were going to split up forever was it? I was just about to walk away when I felt her hand pull me away. Our hips brushed each other and I gave her a gentle kiss and touched her cheek.

       “You know I love you…” Her eyes filled with water and I wiped the tears away as I pulled her to my cheek, smelling the fragrance I had made her at a special place in California. I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead.

       “I don’t want to leave you, you know that but we’ll reunite after the show.”

      “Promise?”

     “Promise.”

       I kissed her forehead one more time before letting her go. We hugged for the final time and I embraced her body before we parted. I walked over to the greens and stood before the moon.

       “I love you Lea Valley.” I checked my watch and it read twelve noon and I stuck my hands in my hoodie and walked off home.

  Little did I know that the love of my life may never see me again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, I hope this story doesn’t confuse you, always remember to read the description first.

It’s not gonna be long, maybe eight parts (not including this chapter) since it’s all letters from Harry.

Hope you enjoy it!