Chapter One: The Sleep-Over At Lily's

                                         Leigha's P.O.V.

                                      Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

 I awoke to my Alarm clock, I stood up, walked over to my bathroom and remebered it's friday!!!

That means Sleepover at Lily's...is tonight after school.

I grabbed an apple and some tea, After I finished that, I Went up brushed my teeth and Put on a cute outfit (Turqouise Off the shoulder top, with a pair of jean shorts and a cute pair of converse) with a light coat of mascara to finish it up.

 I looked at the time 6:30am, I texted Lily I would pick her and of course Harry up at 7:30 for school.

After I went to the couch and ploped down and turned on SpongeBob (yeah, I know, But hey I like being a kid!)

                                         Lily's P.O.V

                                       WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP LILY!!!!!!  

I heard Harry Scream, while jumping on my bed, i threw a pillow at him, and fell back asleep until I heard him scream "HEY LIL, WHO IS LEIGHA? IS SHE CUTE? SHE JUST TEXTED YOU!  IM GONNA TEXT HER BACK ,OKAY?"

Ugh, I thought to myself "HARRY GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE, NOW!!! "  I screamed while jumping onto his back....wait what was he doing? How did we get down stair? Why is he sitting on me? 

" HARRY GIVE ME MY PHONE!!! RIGHT NOW! "  I say while Harry is squishing me on the couch, "NEVERRRRRRRR" , He screams. I tackle him and take my phone away, " Now, Thank you. " I say to him as I run upstairs.

"HARRY SAY OUT OF MY ROOM, I'M CHANGING!!!! " you yell "EWW GROSS!!! " Harry Yells and runs to his room.

Haha, works everytime, you think to yourself. 

You call up Leigha and She is on her way, so you wait in your room when you here a car horn.

"HARRY , LEIGHA IS HERE TO BRING US TO SCHOOL C'MON!" you scream.

"OKAY LIL, GEEZ STOP SCREAMING ALL THE TIME!!" Harry yells back.

                                                    *You both get in Leigha's car, Lily in the front seat, Harry in the back*

                                              Leigha's P.O.V  

"Hey Ginger, Do you have your clothes in the back?" Lily, asked me.   

"Oh my gosh, Lil stop worrying, I have everything I need Okay?" I said back

"Leigha, you remind me of my friend Ed...only your cuter!" Harry said

"Thanks Harry" I say then smile

                                                 *I turn on the radio*

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SONG LEIGHA TURN IT UP!! OMG OMG" Harry yells

"HAROLD, SHUT UP!!!" Lily yells back

"GEEZ BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" I yell

"Oh, look were at school and there Ed......ED, GINGER, ITS ME OMG CAN YOU HEAR ME STAY THERE!!" Harry yells out the window

I turn to look and see that there is a boy about our age with the same hair color as me, Lily turns to me.

"Oh yeah, Ed is sleeping over tonight to Leigha...could you give him a ride back too?" Lily asks