Making A New Friend

Sarah's POV
So I was just minding my own business, telling my old friend, who blocked me...
"I'm going to runaway tonight. No one here even talks to me. I wanna die. I know you blocked me but I needed to write it. You probably don't care but if I do die, and there is an investigation, they can look on my phone and know why I did it."
I knew he wouldn't respond, cause the last thing he said to me was,
"Look, I don't care about you anymore. I've tried so many times to tell you that killing yourself isn't worth it, but you don't want to hear that. So go ahead, KILL YOURSELF! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!"
-This person has blocked you-
But suddenly, this guy comes out of nowhere and...
Tanner: HI, my name is Tanner, what's your name?
Sarah: Ummm, hi. I'm Sarah.
Tanner: Hey Sarah, is everything okay? I saw you were yelling at someone.
Sarah: tbh, no. Everything is not okay. But why do you care? You just met me, literally!
Tanner: Because something told me that you are worth my time. You are also a very pretty girl. I'm here if you wanna talk. I know how it feels to be the new kid.
Sarah: Oh. Thanks. You're cute. Thank you, but I would waste your time.
Tanner: If my gut or heart said that you're NOT a waste of my time, then you are NOT a waste of my time. Trust me, my gut and heart have always been right.
Wow, that was really cool. He is super nice. Maybe I'm not a waste of time after all.
Sarah: Wow! Um, I didn't expect that!

(This is what Tanner is wearing right now)

Tanner's POV
Sarah: Wow! Um, I didn't expect that!
I introduced myself to Sarah and she told me everything. I told her that if my gut and heart tell me someone is not a waste of my time, then they are not a waste of my time, and that my heart and gut are never wrong.
Tanner: Would you like my number?
Sarah: Sure.
I gave her my number, and asked her if she wanted to skip the rest of the day.
Sarah: Sure, I mean, I have to drop my homework off at Mr. Thompson's.
Tanner: Okay no problem.

-after tanner and Sarah drop off her homework, they head to his house.-
Sarah: Wow! Is this seriously YOUR car?!?
Tanner: Yes ma-am. Like it?
Sarah: Yes! It's so awesome.
Tanner: Wanna go for a ride?
Sarah: Really?!
Tanner: Haha, yes!
Sarah: Sure. I'd love to