1

Scarletts POV

Ugh. Could this day get any worse. The staff just reminded us at breakfast that a woman is coming to the adoption centre to adopt one of us. I hope it's not me. I'm always in trouble. Oh before I forget: My name is Scarlett, I'm 14 years old and I've been in this hellhole for the third time all for different reasons. My first family sent me back because I kept sneaking out to parties when I shouldn't have. My second family sent me back because I drank all the time around their 10 year old. And my third family... I'm not going to tell you about what happened there. "SCARLETT, THERE'S SOMEONE HERE TO SEE YOU" Nancy, one of the workers shouted. Great.

As I got down stairs, I was met with a familiar face. "Scarlett, this is Ms. Lovato. Be nice" Nancy warns me before returning to her office. OMG. That's who it is. It's Demi Lovato. "Hi, I'm Demi, nice to meet you" she sticks out her hand, expecting me to shake it. I refused. She puts it back down, a bit disappointed. "So, whats your name?" she asked. "Scarlett." I mumbled. "What?Sorry I can't hear you" she apologised. " MY NAME IS SCARLETT AND BEFORE YOU ASK, I DON'T WANT TO BE ADOPTED" I screamed and ran straight back to my room in horror that I've screamed at the most popular singer, and my idol. Oh, I never mentioned, I've loved Demi since I was very little. Her music has helped me a lot. Shit. Now she's probably going to hate me forever. You see, I have started to have these weird mood swings where I could be happy for a moment and angry straight away. It sucks but welcome to my life.

Demi's POV

"Gosh, who pissed in her cereal" I thought to myself as I walked out of the adoption centre. I'm coming back tomorrow to make my final decision on who I should adopt. I'm going to ask my mom to help me decide. Phone call

Demi: Hi mom
Diana: Hi Demi, how was your trip?
Demi: It was great! I'm really only calling to get your advice on who to adopt. They're all so nice.. except one girl named Scarlett. She reminds me of myself when I was young, so pissed all the time
Diana: OMG Demi! You have to adopt her. You could help her so much and it would help you.
Demi: That's the thing though mom. I don't want to adopt her. The staff at the adoption centre said she's a mean person with a bad attitude and she never listens to them. Diana: Great! You get your ass right back there and adopt her. You might be the one person that will save her. Call me when you have her and tell me how it goes. Have fun!
Demi: But mo-
Diana: Love you. Bye.
End of phone call
Are you fucking serious? I suppose I'll try my best to help her. I'll ring the adoption centre right away.

Scarlett's POV

I wish i wasn't so mean to Demi. It would be nice to get out of here, even just for a week. Knock Knock. "Pack your bags Scarlett. Ms. Lovato is coming to pick you up at 9 a.m sharp" Nancy says happily as she opens the doors. Looks like she doesn't hate me after all. ________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. This is my new book. I haven't written in years so I decided to give it another chance. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!