Chapter 13

Sexual activities in this chapter

Klaus pov
    I walked out the door and to the nearest, most expensive, jewelery store. Usually the more expensive the product is the more reliable the product is.
    I walked up to the jewelery counter and started looking at the rings. I pulled out my phone and started searching up the meaning of colors.
    The employee walked over and asked me what is was looking for. I had decided to get and red and diamond ring for my love and that is the type of ring I asked the man at the counter for. The older man nodded and I followed him over to a case on the wall. He pulled out two rings.

 He pulled out two rings

    I nodded appreciatively and bought the two rings

    When I arrived home I opened the door and walked upstairs to see that Shioh and Stiles were both fast asleep and cuddling in our bed. I smiled and the sight and pulled my phone out and took a picture, setting it as my wallpaper.
    The light that pooled into our room made Stiles pale skin glow and his hair was messy. I gazed at my dark haired lover until I was broken out of my trance when Shioh woke.
    "Daddy?"
    I smiled at my son as he made grabby motions towards me. I walked over and picked Shioh up. I took a still sleepy Shioh into his own room and put him to sleep. I smiled down at my son and walked back into Stiles' and Is' room. I layed down onto the bed and caressed Stiles' face. I was broken out of my trance once again when Stiles phone rang. I looked at the ID and saw the name 'James' pop up. Curious, I answered the call to hear a man say, "Hey Stiles. Our plans still up for tonight? I really wanted to meet up with you and talk."
    My anger spiked. Was Stiles cheating on me? Was he thinking about it?
    "Sorry wrong number." I said into the phone and hanging up really quick.
    I shook Stiles awake and pulled him into a sitting position. He looked at me with curious and tired eyes and asked me what was wrong. I held up his phone and asked who James was. He looked at me questionably until realization came across his face. "Oh, he must have been calling to make sure our plans-" but I cut him off by pushing him to the bed. "Stiles, are you cheating on me?" I asked seriously which earned me a look of pure and utter shock and partial disgust. "No! James is a friend I met the other day. The YouTuber! James Charles! He wanted to know if we could talk about making a video together," he shouted.
    I growled and pushed Stiles down deeper into the bed. Stiles gasped and I looked into his eyes and said, "Call him back then." Stiles nodded and he dialed James' number. After two rings a man picked up.
    "Hey James. Its Stiles." I listened into the conversation and waited for the other man to respond. "Oh, hey! I called earlier but a man said that I had the wrong number! I wanted to know if our plans to make the video were still on." The other man's voice said. Stiles said yes and they had a short conversation but I cut in saying that Stiles wouldn't be able to come over tonight. Stiles was about to say something until I hung up and threw the phone across the bed. I pulled Stiles into my arms and I held him there. "I'm sorry, Stiles. I was just paranoid." I whispered into Stiles ear. "It's okay Klaus. It's normal to get jealous and question your relationship with someone. I should have told you about James and while we're at it I should tell you that I have a contact in my phone named Jeffery so don't worry, he has a boyfriend and is also a YouTuber." I smiled at Stiles and kissed his neck, hugging Stiles closer. Stiles climbed onto my lap to get closer as well. "Plus, it was kinda hot," Stiles whispered.
    I looked at Stiles and smirked. I started tickling him and he laughed as I loomed over him to continue.
    After I finished tickling Stiles he was flushed and gasping with a smile on his face. I kissed Stiles sweetly a few times. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt and slipped my hands underneath of the soft fabric. Stiles moaned as I rubbed his nipples. I pinched one, making him gasp and arch lightly off the bed. I smiled and I lifted the shirt up the rest of the way and bit the other. "Ahhh! Klaus, stop!" Stiles screamed out. I smirked, I knew exactly why Stiles wanted my to stop. He wanted to meet up with James. But that isn't going to happen tonight.
    I bit a little harder on the nipple making Stiles tangled his hands in my hair and tried pulling my head away, only earning in his nipple being yanked up with my head as I didn't release it. "AH! God! Klaus, Klaus." Stiles screamed as my name came out as a whisper as he released my hair and slumped back. I then realized that he just came in his pants. I smirked devilishly and I slid his pants off of him along with his shirt and underwear. His nipple was dark red where I bit it and Stiles was still blushing. I kissed Stiles as I lifted his legs onto my shoulders. I lined my member up to his hole and slowly entered, this position being new. Stiles screamed out and his eyes grew wide.
    "D-d-daddy! Deep! Hmmm!"
    I think this is my new favorite position.
    "Ohmygod! Oh my GOD! Daddy, Klaus! Oh, please, hold on, hold on!" Stiles shouted as I fully settled into him. I smirked and saw how overstimulated Stiles already was. I had heard 'Beka say that in this position, it was almost impossible to not touch the prostrate at every movement. So, with that knowlege, I ignored what Stiles had just told me and I pulled out and shoved myself back inside. "AHHHHH! STOP! PLEASE! DADDY!" Stiles screamed at the top of him lungs. "Come on baby, you can take it. Get you pregnant, round and fertil. Shioh could have a little brother or sister. Maybe both. Maybe more than both." I whispered in Stiles ear, making his walls go impossibly tighter. I came inside of him and groaned but I didn't stop what so ever. I started going faster and stronger, repositioning Stiles' legs onto one shoulder with my arm on the wall above us so that they wouldn't fall held Stiles' waist with my free arm.
    I opened my eyes when Stiles stopped making noises, afraid I was doing something wrong only to see wide eyes and hands reaching out, too blissed to make a sound. I smirked and started going harder, making Stiles' eyes roll to the back of his head and his arms drop.
    Stiles walls were gripping onto me tighter than ever, making me cum deeper inside him I have ever have before. Stiles almost shot up, releasing an earth shattering scream as I hit his oversensitized walls with my hot semen.
    I kept going, wanting to get as much of my cum inside of Stiles as possible. I look down to see a pile of cum from Stiles, he must have came five times by now. I felt so proud, this was going to be the new special occasion position. "Come on baby. You can take more. I still have a few rounds left in me," I said. Stiles screamed at the top of his lungs, a reaction from trying to say something. I started going full speed and I felt Stiles' ass shaking with every hit. "Y-you-u're b-br-break-king m-me,"Stiles whispered out. I smiled with pride and felt myself cum once again inside of him. Stiles flipping his head to ths side in responce and putting a hand to his stomach, groaning as someone would do if they ate way too much. I laughed and kissed Stiles and whispered, "One more, just one more. Can you do that for Daddy?" I asked a delirious Stiles who was let put a high pitched whine in response. I kissed him deeply and came for the last time inside of Stiles. I pulled out and Stiles' legs fell almost lifelessly to the bed. I looked at his hole to see it to be too swollen to release anything onto the sheets. I smirked and slapped his ass, earning an exhausted glare and a whine.
    I pulled the sheets over us and dragged Stiles' back into my chest.
    This is definitely my favorite position.

                        "I'm not an asshole, I jus don't give a fuck a lot."
                                  ~Tyler the Creator