FIVE

You can just say I like those dangerous ones... the FIVE for example.

Here in our university, everybody is allowed to eliminate others. You can be as brutal as you want and no one can stop or punish you for doing those sorts of things. Though, some moves has consequences, not everything are as free as it sounds.

There is only one rule existing.. and because of that rule, it helps students to somehow survive. We can only start our killing sprees once the clock hits midnight. And it goes on until 7..

The FIVE are the most known guy group in our university. They are every students' nightmare, every staffs that exists fears them. This group consists of 5 guys originally: Fred, Ivan, Vincent, Eizak, and Kurt. No one knows what happend to the 5th.. but rumours said he was eliminated by one of their members. And was said that the only reason was because Kurt stole something valuable from the other. Up to this day, he's mysterious death and killer is still unknown.

The FIVE are always ranked 1st in the Most-Killed Students. While I always rank 3rd. No one knows what the 2nd placer's real name is, but all I know about it is it's codename and it's backstory, that it was betrayed by the ones it trusted the most.

Fʀᴇᴅ Iᴠᴀɴ Vɪɴᴄᴇɴᴛ Eɪᴢᴀᴋ
Started: March 11, 2019
Release date: to be announced..