New Neighbor

OMG is what I woke up to this morning. Kurt will you shut up what is your problem? Well Finn my best friend Rachel who I grew up with well she is moving here after her last move and she text me her address and we are going to be neighbors. Okay well does anyone else care except for you? Yes my dad, Tina, Mercedes, Blaine, Maddie, Kendall, Nia, Mackenzie, Artie, Josh, Cameron, Brooke, and Chloe we all grew up together so get up and get dressed we are going over there. I was so mad but I also wanted to meet this Rachel girl see if she was a waste of my sleep I got in the shower, changed into a white t shirt, a pair of red sweatpants, and a pair of white Nike. When I went downstairs Quinn my girlfriend started to call I broke up with her she asked me to come over I said no then she said fine I have Puck. I told Kurt what happen then he started to run outside where a red truck was driving he yelled come on Finn that is Rachel driving that is only her the parents are on their way come on. I ran with Kurt to that truck I saw her she was perfect she was a very short girl, a brunette, she was wearing a pair of purple sweat pants, a neon yellow t shirt, and yellow Nike. She was skinny and when she said hi my heart melt. I started to grab her bags for her and then she started talking to Kurt saying yeah Kurt I know I have changed but I like this look and hey I just drive from L.A. to Lima, Ohio so back off gosh. Kurt I am tired come in can you stop asking me questions the minute my bed arrives or furniture arrives I am going to sleep then Kurt said why don't you come over and sleep in Finn's bed and he will sleep on a twin mattress okay. Okay Kurt and Finn let's go I am really tired. With that they went over to their house and the minute she touched the bed she passed out. I went downstairs and told Kurt I am happy his friend has moved here but she can't spend the night every night. He said that is okay she is going to our school and is our new neighbor.