Pee

Samekichi treads through the ocean floor, kicking the occasional rock or shell he sees on his way. Today was like any other ordinary day, he really wasn't expecting anything- interesting to come out of the day, to say the least. As he was dragging his feet across the wet sand, he noticed something.. strange. It was a rock as well, yet something was different about it. Something was off about this rock in particular. It seemed to be- moving? It was very hard to notice at first, but it definitely was moving. Samekichi sighed to himself, really not wanting to deal with any more of this bullshit. He approached the rock, an unsettling aura building around him as he got closer and closer to the rock. He set his hand down on the surface of the monotone rock, feeling every inch of its rough and textured surface. As he made his way around the large boulder, he couldn't really recall why or how it was moving. Suddenly, as he was about to open his mouth to comment on how "fucking idiotic" this entire ordeal was, his vision blurred. His head spinned and he couldnt get a grip on reality. His vision blurred and he was dropped down to the ocean floor in mere seconds.

After what seemed like eternity, Samekichis vision approached him once again. He groaned as he set a hand on his head, as if trying to ease the splitting headache taking over him. Once he regained composure, he attempted to push himself up, but...
He couldnt.
Something was preventing him.
He tried again, again and again yet- nothing worked. It was until Samekichi slowly shifted his view down to where he found out what the problem is. As he looked down- horror filled his eyes. Taking in the scene, his breathing hitched and he sat there, befuddled. Without warning he screamed, yelling for the whole sea to hear.

"MY FUCKING PEEPEE IS STUCK! OH MY GO D!!"

He started to panic, roughly pushing the rock away from him as if to break free. That's when he heard the faint sound of footsteps. Getting closer, louder. That's when he noticed a blue hat, garnished with an anchor that glitter against the sea, ribbons that flowed around her figure.

Oh no.

Samekichi started to go into full panick mode, realizing that Wadanohara was approaching him- fast. How was he going to explain the state hes in? How is he going to explain what happened to Wadda? As he tried to shuffle through his thoughts, he didnt realize Wadanohara was towering above him, hand over her mouth, a shocked expression donning her face.

"...Samekichi?"

*ok this is fucking stupid but listen it had to be done
thanks chloe and maddie for making me do this 🗿🗿