Piece of Me

<Reminder: This is the Side story of Trixie Candy Perez. Ginawa ko lang ng story...>

You!! You fvcking stupid ugly creature!!! Get your ass stop texting me! And ye know what, if I find out who you are, I tell ye, ye have mess with the wrong beautiful creature! And start digging!! I'm on my way there to fvck you up! You dug your own hole and now you have to dig yourself out of it!! You're so cheap! G-r-r-r!! And for the last time, fvck you whoever you are!!

_end of text message

Grabe naman, puro trashtalks ang nireplay niya at puro exclamation points ang ginamit niyang punctation marks. It means galit yun habang nagtataype!! Ay pikoners pala talaga yung demonyitang yun. Haha, sa paraan ito lalo ko pa siyang iinisin. Nakakaenjoy eh.

Should I be afraid of her? Nah uh, she will never get away from me like hell-o. May atraso pa kaya siya sa kin na muntik niya akong masagasaan. Akala niya siya lang marunong maghasik ng lagim? Bwhahahaha!!! Well tignan lang natin.

~~~~~~~

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or herein after invented, including xeography, recording, or in any info storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the permission from the publisher.

All the characters in this book have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. They are not event distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all the incidents are merely invention.

~ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Mhilka, 2014 ©