Epilogue 5 - God! Now I really need Strength!

Marriage is that divine relationship in which one person is always right, and the other person is the husband. 

--Whoever wrote this deserves a Nobel! HAHA!! 

****

"Right, what's happening here." The following morning, Advay raised his brow as soon as he entered his room and found Veer and Shikha sat at his desk with a notepad in their hands.

The wedding had been the quietest affair, and the wedding night had been a even more quieter affair. Yet, he had expected the two of them to be lost to each other for at least a week, or two. He would have, had he had a normal wedding with his wife. In fact, for the first week of his marriage, he had found every excuse to take his wife to bed.

But with the two sat nervously at his desk, he wasn't sure what it was they were here to discuss first thing in the morning, right after their wedding.

"We need help." Shikha was the first to speak.

There was nothing new there. Nodding, he slumped back in his leather chair and pulled out his phone.

"Jijaji, I'm serious. Pay attention please."

"I'm listening. You need help. What can I do for you?"

Shikha elbowed Veer in his ribs, hoping he'd ask the awkward question.

"I can't, you do," Hh hissed under his breath.

"Arey, how can I? Its mortifying...he's your brother."

"He's your brother more than he's mine....bloody Bhai ki ladli."

The hissing and whispering continued with Advay chuckling as he watched the two of them. Like squabbling cartoons, they were. Tom and Jerry perhaps. But he adored them to death.

"What's going on here?" he tried to keep his voice stern.

"Hmm...bhai." Veer gathered his courage when Shikha elbowed him again. But he gulped back his words as soon as his gaze met with Advay's piercing eyes. He glanced at Shikha with desperate eyes.

"Hmm....Jeejuuu..." She gathered her courage.

"Hmm...like you know." Her brows lifted like as though a light bulb had lit inside her. "I think kids in school must be better informed so they know."

A confused looking Veer narrowed his eyes at her; she had lost her mind, it was official.

"Better informed at?" Advay raised his brow.

"Hmm...umm...I mean...the information they receive is so bookish...its not useful. There is no practical knowledge. No courses or handbooks on how to, giving clear instructions on how to....we need the kids to learn how to...there must be more books on how to you know, instead of all the theory stuff." She gulped for her breath, while Advay looked at her like she was speaking gibberish.

"Kya how to how to laga rakha hai." Veer sighed.

"Ab hamein hee dekhlo." But Shikha forced a laugh. "I studied science. So did Shah."

"I did commerce." He blinked, still struggling to understand where all this was leading.

"Did you?" She rolled her eyes. "No wonder you're so clueless."

"Oh! Hello. I've been on the internet since last two weeks. Its been so embarrassing...my mother caught me watching disturbing stuff...Pata nahi what she must think of me."

"Pervert. Thats who you are." Shikha glared at him.

"AHA! This pervert is your husband now. Thats makes you a pervert too. Pervert ki Pervertess."