Part 11.

✨

Megsmith

Megsmith

I want the world to see what you mean to me.

Liked by Daviddobrik, Jeff, Corinnakopf and 1,486,396 others.

Comments have been disabled.

I walked in to Nina's house ready to do her makeup for the Oscar's. She wanted a glam but kind of subtle look. "Hey baby." I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Hey girly." "You're glowing my god, david making you that happy?" I haven't told anyone but Corinna that I was pregnant, I found out about a month ago. I was three months pregnant and barely showing but I did have a tiny bump. I handed her the picture of the baby and smiled. "Surprise." "Oh my god how far along are you?" "That was about a month ago so I'm three months and a week." "No wonder you're glowing baby, I'm so happy for you." A couple tears escaped her eyes before she hugged me tightly. "I can't believe it, it's David's right?" "Yes of course." I rolled my eyes and started my work.

I finished with just enough time for her to get dressed and leave. I took a picture and she tipped me before I left her.

Megsmithmakeup

Megsmithmakeup

Tagged: Nina

My girl is Oscar ready, looking gorgeous as always❤️

Liked by Nina, Corinnakopf, Daviddobrik and 2,956,937 others.

Comments have been disabled.

I drove to David's house quickly wanting to just cuddle up with him, I felt absolutely disgusting and just wanted him to hold me. Some days I didn't feel sick and all was good but some days I felt so sick and wanted to throw up every five seconds. We were telling our friends tomorrow and taping it so when we were ready to announce it to the world we would have all the footage. I pulled in his driveway before getting out and going in the house. I took my flats off at the door and walked in to his bedroom. "Baby I need you." He came out of the closet sporting just some nike shorts. "What's a matter bug?" I pouted as I laid down on his bed and placed my hands on my stomach. "I feel so sick." "Awe baby." He came over to me before kissing my forehead and laying down with me. "I'm here take a nap bug." I cuddled in to his chest and closed my eyes falling in to a deep sleep. He was all I needed in this world well and our baby of course.

I woke up feeling worse than before and I was scared something was wrong this didn't feel normal. I got up to see some blood on the bed and I felt lightheaded. "Dave there's something wrong I'm bleeding." I shook him and he woke up looking over to the spot and getting up immediately. I changed my outfit and put a pad on before leaving the house.

He drove as fast as he could in the la traffic, for it being three am there was so much more traffic than I thought there ever would be. We got to the hospital pretty quickly as they took me in back as soon as I walked in. They did all kinds of tests as me and David sat waiting to find out anything that was going on. Finally some hours later a doctor came in and explained what had happened. "I'm so sorry to tell you this, but you did indeed lose the baby." I nodded knowing that's what it was but I didn't want to admit it to myself as the tears fell down my face. David got in to bed with me as I sobbed out. "Why? Why?" "Sometimes these things just happen and we really don't have an answer you're young and in good health I'm sure it just wasn't meant to be." And he walked out of the room informing the nurse so she could give me some medication for the pain. I held on to David as the sobs continued to rack through my body. I just couldn't take this, why me? Why us? "I'm so sorry." "Hey hey hey this is in no way your fault, it happens I love you." He kissed my forehead and held me tightly to him as they gave me some medicine through the Iv and I felt my eyes start to droop. I was extremely tired when she finished giving me the medicine. I just closed my eyes and fell asleep listening to David's heartbeat.