1

e·the·re·al[əˈTHirēəlADJECTIVE

 Ex. extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world.

Spring

Leaves looking bright as the sun. I was in my room looking out the room wondering what my life would be like without my mom. She beat me to a pulp a few hours ago before she left for work, my mother is divorced with a son that mentally can't function. When I was younger my mother carried genes in her body that didn't affect her but me when I was born. My mother has home-schooled me for 19 years now, imagine 19 years of solitude with no one to talk too, no one to play with. It's hard to think about it but I'll have to get used to it at some point. My mother is so controlling to the point that I want to curl up into a ball and disappear. I look down at the book I'm reading it was "Demain" by Hermann Hesse. I loved it very much, although a few pages look torn or crumbled in frustration. "Jimin! Get down here this instant I need you to run some errands for me!" I heard my mother yell, her tone wasn't as harsh as it usually was so that meant she was in a good mood. Whenever my mother was in a good mood she'd let me run errands for her which meant I  got to go outside. "What is it emmoa?" I asked politely as she tells me too "I need you to go to the book store and get me some magazines and pass by the store to get me some groceries." she responds handing me a small pouch full of money "I'm feeling generous so get yourself something." I looked at her as feel a smile creeping up on my face. "thank You so much,emmoa" I hugged tightly as she pushed me off her "Hurry up before I take that money back." I gasp quickly start walking to the grocery store. I looked through the aisles looking for the noodles when all of a sudden I bump into someone "Ah! I'm so sorry that was my fault I didn't mean to-" I was cut off by a very attractive person with glasses "No worries I wasn't looking either. Nice sun hat? I'm Namjoon" he says as I shudder at the thought of this embarrassing hello kitty sun hat I used to cover my ears. "Oh yeah the hat, well I'm Jimin nice to meet you Namjoon." I say as we shook hands, I look at at the clock above the butcher's counter and realize I've been here for 15 minutes now "So sorry but I need to go!lets hangout sometime!" I yell as I pay for my items and start heading for the book store. 

 I walk into the quiet book store and wave at the lady who owns it her name is Edna she's in her late 50s and came from Japan "Good morning Edna!" I say happily when she takes off my hat and pets my ears. "Hey, Edna how are Penicillium and Orange doing?" I say as look around the store for the small felines "Oh Jimin, Orange hasn't been feeling too well lately and Penicillium hasn't left his side since." I frown at the thought of what could have brought misfortune on the poor calico cat. "Well I'm sorry to hear that, I'll just take these then," I say putting extra money in her hand "Oh Jimin I can't take this-"I stop her "Take it and use it to help Orange get better," I say as put my sun hat back on "Jimin your too kind" she says as I leave the store. I look up and see a boy the same age as me. His lips look so kissable, his eyes look beautiful, his pale skin looks so soft, his hair a washed out shade of dark blue, his overall look is so ethereal it tugs at the strings tied to my heart and makes me want to melt in his arms. "Why are you staring at me? you've been there for 4 minutes now." the boy snaps me out of my homosexual thoughts and asks me again."Ah so sorry!I'm Park Jimin, and I thought you were really pretty." I fiddle with my sun hat as I wait for his response "Min Yoongi," I hear him say as I smile "Your very ethereal you know." my eyes widen and then a soft wind blows past us making me hold onto my hat and bags. "Thank you, Yoongi." I yell with a grin on my face, his cheeks flushing a light pink color while I run off to my home where my mother will most likely not be happy I arrived late and will most likely get me a beating.

|Loading scene..|
|Complete|

 "I don't want you coming late ever again! I thought you were trying to leave me just like your good for nothing father!" she screams at me as I back up into the sink "Stop talking shit about appa you bitch!" I yell as I smacked my mother across the cheek, time seemed to stop until my mother grabbed me by my ear making me grabbed the top of my head trying to get her to loosen her grip on my sensitive ear  "Eomma stop your hurting me!Ow ow ow!" i yell out in pain as she drags me down the stairs into the basement making me hit my legs and hips against the stairs. The thought of going back here was horrific, the first time she beat and left me here was when my father divorced her 8 years ago. I was crying to my mother one how i had tripped while running in the house which was against the rules  my mother mad after he left. She had repeatedly stomped on my tail to the point of breaking a bone. "Emmoa I'm so sorry!please stop hitting me!" i cried out for mercy as she whipped at my back, legs and head with a belt. My mother stopped and was walking up the stairs and then looked back at me before looking the door and said 'Your not coming out until you learn how to be a loving son." thats when she locked the door.That's when i realized what Yoongi had told me 

"You look so erthereal."

|Loading Scene...|

|Complete|

 I had manged to unlock the door by using an old credit card in the basement. I had managed to sneak past my mother's body sprawled on the couch and am now walking past a wall that blocks the ocean from a normal heights view. Suddenly i see a figure smoking a cigarette, the sunset beautifully settling over the owner's face " Yoongi..." i call out as climb the wall to sit next to him "Ah Jimin.Wait have you been crying?" he says as his eyes widen when i nod my head, he takes a long drag from his ciggarette and then hands towards me "So what happened?Someone bullying you or somethin'." Yoongi asks as i take a drag from his ciggarette and cough a bit "No, it's a sensitive topic but...I know i can share it with you.It's my mother, she got very upset after i came home late today so she beat me and threw me in the basement." my heart all of a sudden started skipping beats as i felt Yoongi wrap his arms around "What a bitch she is." i wrap my arms around him long forgetting about the ciggarette that now lays on the floor. "I promise Jimin i'll help you somehow." "Really? Thank you Yoongi." "Your so erthereal Jimin." 

"I know, so are you."

Thank you for reading! This the first chapter of  |False Identity|  I do hope you enjoyed reading so please comment and vote.- HyunAe 1.3k words