🔞2🔞

💕 ❗WARNING:This chapter contains some mature themes between males and extreme foul language. Proceed with caution❗💕

"Jimin, oh Jimin don't be upset. i really didn't mean what I said about you being like your father. I'm sorry, you forgive your poor emmoa, right Jimin?" my mother spoke softly as I lay on the cold wood floor, my body refusing to move as my mother soothingly strokes my back. "Yes, I forgive you emmoa." I say softly as she gets up from her knees "I need you to leave the house for an hour, I'm going to have a fu- small talk with someone. Make sure you cover your ears and hide your tail in your shirt." I nod as I don't have much of a choice. My mother isn't one to be forgiving, the minute you forgive her she's out trying to back stab you again one way or another. 

 I love mother, honest, but I just can't take the way she treats me. My mother used to be such a happy woman. My uncle says she had a smile that could light up a whole room,  smelled like fresh strawberries, and always wore a beautiful sun dress, but then things changed after my dad had divorced my mother. She was so upset and constantly had mood swings. Mother used to look so happy when she was with father. I wish mother was happy again.

 The air feels nice today, too nice. Usually when I'm having a nice day something ruins it. One day I was at a park with my best friend Taehyung and then my mom comes running to me and snatches me away from my soulmate, he was my best friend.

You see, Taehyung knew about my secret so I wouldn't have to wear that tiny hat and hide my cat ears and tail. We were on the money bars when it happened, my mother was coming to pick me up and she saw that I had my tail and ears out. My mother got so mad at me that she had ripped me off of the monkey bars, my legs bruised and burned, I remember Taehyung being so scared. Taehyung was crying and trying to pull me back. Then my mom had sprayed Taehyung in the eyes with pepper spray. I can still remember some parents watching and calling the ambulance...

My mom went to court a few weeks afterwards m, she was charged with child abuse and assault. I think Taehyung's mom hated me. I couldn't really tell but I could tell she didn't like something about me. I remember my mom's boyfriend helping her pay off her fines. I was technically almost a legal adult so my mom wasn't arrested because I could technically take care of myself.

I still feel bad for Taehyung. I remember him almost going blind. I'm pretty sure he hated me for a while. He bullied me a bit afterwards with his boyfriend, Jeon jungkook. Tae still bothers me but his boyfriend is way worse. Being a hybrid wasnt considered to be the 'norm' of society. Teachers weren't allowed to show disrespect towards hybrids but I still get grossed out stares in my direction.

I look up at the clock, 10:24 pm, what could mom possibly need to talk about so late at night? I shrug at that since its rude to pry into someone's business. I walk down the plaza glancing and taking in my surroundings. Lamps are lit, so many culturally diverse people, so many skintones, and hybrids. I watch as I see two girls from my class theyre quite popular for being known as Lesbians, one being a hybrid and all. I believe it was Jennie and Lisa? They're really great friends honestly.They have a pack and everything.

"Minnie is that you?" I look over and see Namjoon, an old friend I met while walking to the bookstore every Sunday. Those gorgeous dimples, that bright smile, and the hair, my god was it silky."How have you been?" He smiles warmly making me snap out of my trance.

"I've been doing fine!How about you? Is your dad doing ok?" I asked rambling.

"I'm fine!My dad just beat cancer and hes on his road to recovery" he smiles, thats such a geunine smile. He looks so happy mentioning him, I just wish I could do the same about my mother. I smile back warmly, estatic to hear the news.