7 Minutes in Hell

-Aydrey's pov-

"Damien as in my brother I haven't seen in three years?" I asked in complete shock. "Audrey you don't get it do you? Tell me, is Jack and Ella hanging out a lot?" He asked. "How do you-" this time he cut me off. "Because it's obvious and he tells me things, Aud. Listen. Jack found out something Ella didn't want anyone knowing. Ella threatened if he told anyone that she would tell his deepest secret and it must be pretty bad because Jack automatically expects everyone Ella gets close with knows his secret so he gets scared of them. Hence the reason he gave River the phone so quickly."

I didn't know what to do at this point. That was a lot to take in. "What does this have to do with you, Jack, and Damien?" I asked quickly and folded my arms. "...Dating Jack was helping me see how everyone over there is now.... especialy you.... and for Damien? Well Ella is cheating on Sadie with Damien. But this goes deeper than you think, I promise you. And of corse Jack told me about it. So now he's doing everything he can do to pretend he never told anyone and thats how that plays out..."

Sure. Tell me my best friend's crush is cheating on her girlfriend with my brother for a 'deeper reason than I think' and that Jack is scared of Ella and River and pretend everything's okay.

I picked up pretty much the fact they hang out a lot because Ella wants to make sure he isn't telling anyone. But I want to get into the deeper reason...

"Nice seeing you, Noah. I have to go now. Bye!" I ran out and drove over to River's house. Andy was there and so was Ella.

I walked in and they were just hanging out. "Audrey! Where have you been?!" River said as she looked at me. " No where..." I said sitting next to Ella on the couch. I just wanted something normal.

"Let's play a game" Ella said smiling and bouncing on the couch slightly. "Sure... truth or dare, Ella" River said. Ella smiled. "Dare" River thought about it. "7 minutes in heaven. Do it with.... Audrey." I was confused but I shrugged and agreed to do it. Ella was fine with it too.

We went into the closet. First thing she tried to do was makeout. I kissed her a bit.... but I wanted 6 minutes for answers.

"So, Damien, heard from him lately?"
-"Why?"
"I dont know. You guys used to seem close"
Ella sighed.
-"You know don't you?"
I looked down.
"Noah told me.... Jack told him.... I just wanna know why, that's all"
-"I'll tell you later."

She walked out of the closet. I didn't know what to do anymore. This whole situation is turning to hell.

River asked me if I kissed her. I said no and she was very happy. I knew it would've turned to a fight if I told her the truth.

After we hung out a bit more, Andy took Ella home. I stayed at River's.

I went to River's room while she made a sandwich downstairs. I looked and saw Ella left her purse. So I decided to snoop. Mostly it was junk. But I did find one thing.... I opened it and it was to Andy from Ella.

After reading it, I shoved it in my pocket so River wouldnt see. I couldn't believe it.....