Mondays always were the worst days for Eadlyn, having to begin all over again her stressful routine wasn't easy. No wonder why she tried staying in her bed, that was like a good hug that calmed her fears, until she had to wake up and get ready to work. Her mind was full of things she needed to finish but she didn't even try, she was an expert at procrastinating. She was constantly worried, mostly because of something important that she needed to do. But sometimes, she was just having another anxiety crisis that made her worry.

She didn't like to take her damn pills every day, it was so stressful. There were days that she would just say that she forgot to take them, even if it wasn't the truth. She worked so hard to be the perfect girl everyone wanted and she was trying so hard to keep it that way, she needed that feeling of belonging to the society somehow. Eadlyn said everyday to herself that it was temporary and she would feel better after all those weird things. She wasn't so sure that this was true at all.

Fortunately, Eadlyn wasn't alone in her internal battle. Her friend, Alice, was her safe zone and who she could always count on. She met Alice when they were children, and they never stopped talking with each other. After college, when Alice started working in the same place as Eadlyn, she found a cozy and charming flat that she could rent, and they soon were living together. They were inseparable, almost like conjoined twins. They were inseparable, but just one night, that atrocious night, they weren't.

Alice decided to hang out with some friends, but Eadlyn wasn't in the mood and resolved to go home instead. Regrettably, Alice was her ride home, so she had to go by foot. Eadlyn felt her hands sweating, she knew that not taking her medicine was a big mistake, and now she regretted it. It was already 9p.m. when she finished working, the streets were dark and quiet, just like an horror movie, but she couldn't worry about this, she had to stay strong.

Eadlyn started walking to her home as fast as she could, "only seven blocks", she thought, she had nothing to worry about. Suddenly, just as cold as a knife, she could feel that something was wrong. She felt that someone was following her through the darkness of the night. She started moving faster, passing through one block, faster, another block was gone, faster, just two blocks and she would be home. Eadlyn didn't even try to see who the stalker was, she was just going as fast as she could. Maybe she did have something to worry about, after all.

When she was only one house away from her home, she finally tried to see who was following her. It was very difficult, because the person was farther away than before. When she finally got home, she was able to have a better view, and saw that it was a woman, seemingly normal, with a hoodie as yellow as the sun and jeans. Her mind was tricking her again and making everything worse. Perhaps it was nothing to worry about, but she couldn't take a risk.

She was able to reach her home and, after locking the door she ran to the bathroom. Eadlyn threw up everything she could, until her throat was bleeding, then, she started crying. She cried every time that she started thinking about what happened, she was crying so hard that her whole body was shaking. Eadlyn stayed in the bathroom in the same position for almost four hours, and just got out when Alice arrived at their home. Alice went to help Eadlyn as fast as she could. She knew that Eadlyn "forgot" to take her pills again, but she wouldn't blame her because Alice knew that it was too hard for her. After another thirty minutes being cleaned and calmed, Eadlyn took a sleeping pill and went to bed to try to sleep. Now she had another reason to say that Mondays are the worst.