Test

Test

Tied family members were kneel down on the container's floor. At the back of them several muscular men were standing. They aimed guns to the family members and they were muscular and wore masks. The masks had only two holes for eyes.

"If I killed all of you here, it cannot be problem. They hide their faces and if I sent to Mexico then I can live like a emperor at the prison. It also would be short period of time. Then I can get out of the prison."

The middle aged man, who has brown colored skin and mustached ,but as muscular as his man was talking to the young man.

"El hose. Our family unintentionally interrupted your business. Yes that is true. But in this unstable condition, I cannot gamble with you.

"Who said that I would gamble with you."

"If you don't want gamble, then you already killed me."

"Do I have only one gamble partner?'

El hose , the boss of the gang member , and the young man argued each other between the humble table.

"You checked all information of me and my family. Because your purpose is

to find me"

"Of course."

"Then you realized that I am a golden boy who conquered Mexico's private

gamble business."

"....."

"Above all. That man."

The young man pointed one man who stood at the back of el hose. Among el hose's man the man was the only one who didn't wore mask. He looked in his early thirties and he never scared in from of armed men.

"He is a first rate gambler. He also famous in las vegas."

"Are you sure?"

"In Mexico I asked friends whom I helped before. Then I got lists of professional

gamblers which contains their names and personal information. I memorized it."

"...."

El hose stopped talk.

"Then what can I do for a living here. What do you think so?"

The young man asked el hose.

El hose called the man who wore suit by his hand

"Timosi brothers."

The man in his suit told someone's name to the young man.

"Twins, height five feet and six inches. Weight around 160 pound. Thirty two years old. The are identical twins. So cannot distinguish by appearance. Nationality America. Their best game is black jack.