Chapter 3: Meeting Will Jay

I woke up at 8:00 in the morning feeling well rested and... Happy for once... I jumped out of bed and head to the shower.

After that I notice my bruises are barely noticeable knowing that I heal pretty fast. *sigh* I know that it's still visible and people are gonna ask about them so I decided to get creative.

So I opened a new bottle of lotion I got from bath and body works and opened a new bottle of foundation and only poured about half of the bottle in it. I mixed it up then blended it in on my body. (It seriously works too! :D)

Then I go an pick out my outfit for the day

A/N: my character, desiree/dez is what most girls call her, a tomboy. She loves going on adventures, skateboard, play video games(hardcore fan) and does what most guys do usually. However, she only, ONLY wears clothing that's comfortable to her. She doesn't normally go for style, just comfort. :)

I picked out a black tank top, a white flower crown, blue jean shorts, mismatched colorful neon socks, white vans, and my bracelets.

I head downstairs to get something to drink and look at my husky staring back at me with a leash in his mouth....

"Awwww too cute!!!" *takes a picture an posts it on snapchat and twitter* my dog has soft, black fur with white at his front right paw and on his back left paw. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green, kinda like emerald but not too dark.

"Ok you want to go for a walk Midnight?" I said bending down petting him.

He responded my running and waiting by the front door.

"Haha ok we'll walk around the park for a while then ok?"

We then walked to the park to see only a few people are there. This means I can go on the swings!!!!

So I walk midnight for about 30 minuets then head over to the vacant playground.

I tied him to the swing set next to me and sat on the swings looking around. Hmmm ok well everyone left. Ok!

So then I pulled out my phone and started playing music and started singing to party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.

A/N: ok pause. We all know that whenever that specific song goes on.... You HAVE TO SING! Even if you barely know the lyrics! Haha it's always a force of habit 😂 lol ok back to the story...

"My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick

Too much pressure and I'm nervous,

That's when the taxi man turned on the radio

And a Jay-Z song was on

And a Jay-Z song was on!!!!"

Then all of a sudden I hear someone behind me sing: "So I put my hands up

They're playing my song,

The butterflies fly away

I'm noddin' my head like yeah

Movin' my hips like yeah

I got my hands up,

They're playin' my song

I know I'm gonna be OK

Yeah, it's a party in the USA

Yeah, it's a party in the USA!!!!"

After I laughed for a few seconds I turn around to see who was singing. There was this cute Asian boy wearing a black tshirt, blue jeans, and a SnapBack. Huh. Funny... He sorta looks like.... WILL?!?!