Beshfwend & Crush ♥♥

Hi! This story will connect to my 7th grade just last school year. This would be fun. Trivias 1-3 is connected here.

As I remember, at the first week of the new school year, I already had a crush in the name of Desiree. She was really good, cute, lovely. And that is why I easily had a crush on her. But, as I remember, in just a week, I don't have a crush on her. I had a crush on Chia, in which she was already my bestfriend that time. And my song for that is, I fell inlove with my bestfriend. And as I read the book 1 of The Real Thing that Happened, I made the wrong thing. As I recalculated, it was just about 3-4 months that I had a crush on her. Then I quitted and became a good bestfriend to her. After those quarters, in the 3rd quarter, I asked Desiree if she could be my bestfriend. And she accepted it. That is why out of 3 girls, only 2 is true.

Why 3 girls? Because at the start of the new school year, I already asked 2; Chia and Julia. And if you already know, only Chia became true to me. Julia only used all my resources. She never gave back. Chia is also my most favorite and special bestfriend. Obviously, because she was my first bestfriend, and she is the closest of all of the them. I really like her that much.

That's all for now. Bye! ♥♥