Chapter 2:Im not your toy

Camila POV

"I didn't know these things were so much fun!!" Mom stated as she snuggled closer into the blanket.

"Yeah they are..." I was interrupted by an unexpected yarn as I excused myself.

"Umm, I'm gonna call it a night, goodnight Eli, mom,"

"Goodnight dear,"

"Goodnight bubble gum," I smile slightly at my nickname, before slowly retreating up the stairs.

Why am I scared?

Maybe because Antony didn't leave tonight?

Yeah, I almost forgot about that.

Yeah right!

Entering my room, I slowly close the door behind me and rushed into the bathroom.

After freshening up, I walked back out in my PJs as I took off my watch and ear rings.

"What took you so long," A deep voice startled me. I hold my chest as I study the dark room.

My eyes caught a broad figure gazing at me, his eyes shone brightly in the moon light as i rolled my orbs at him, Antony.

"What are you doing sitting in the dark?" I asked as I lean off the dresser, and walked to the bed post, leaning on it

"I asked you a question first!"

"And do I look like I care?" I fired back.

"It looks like Eli as rubbed off on you, you didn't have this much mouth,"

"I'm kinda glad, any ways I don't have time for this, I'm going to bed!" I fumed then walked to my bed.

"I was waiting on you!" He stood up, and was now standing in front of me, holding my hands.

Living with him for over a year, I knew he wanted to get laid.

"Listen Elliot, if you can't keep you joystick in your pants, I suggest that you get rid of it, or I'll do it myself and it won't be pleasant!" I threatened.

He stepped back a little astonished with my knowledge.

"How did you know that I want.."

"I'm not answering that, I'm going to bed!"

"But I got a boner!" He whined

"Listen up, I dont give two shits about you, you wanna get your freak on, go to your slutty girlfriend, what's her name, Mariana and leave me the hell alone, ohh and if you do feel like coming back home, the couch and your pillow will be awaiting!" I yelled.

"Mariana is not slutty!" He screamed at me.

"Ohh forgive me.....not!" I shouted back, then climbed onto my bed.

"I can't take this any more!" He yelled at me, as I close my eyes ignoring his rants.

"You're a good for nothing bitch that ruined everything, my life,my peace, everything!"

"Wow, thank you Elliot, and you're just a prick, pervert and a paranoid creep, that acts like a disgusting horn dog, Goodnight, you piece of shit!" I then put my face masked over my eyes and just like that I was knocked out.

But not before hearing him saying, "This is the end of this shit!" And slammed the door after leaving.

Mhhh night alone again.

Couldn't ask for anything better!!