MASA MTS and MASA ASSIST | Company Overview and Reviews

MASA MTS(Medical Transport Solutions) and MASA ASSIST(Medical Air Service Association) are two business division of MASA Global.

Medicinal Air Services Association was established in 1974 by Frank Halley as a Health Maintenance Organization. In 1985, after the UCLA Medical Center had utilized the organization's fleet of the fixed-wing jet airship to transport contributor organs, Mr. Halley recognized the requirement for an air ambulance service. He had a thought: to help individuals wherever they travel in the world and at a reasonable cost.

MASA Assist not only realized that vision, yet made (and copyrighted) the industry-standard Membership Agreement, alongside the ten essential part benefits offered by most prepaid air emergency vehicle suppliers all through the U.S. – emergency air transportation, organ retrieval, organ recipient transportation, repatriation/recuperation, return transportation, escort transportation, non-injury transport, minor children return, vehicle return and mortal remains transport.

Forty years and one million members later, MASA Assist continues to work hard every day to honor and serve the best membership agreement in the industry, and that is our agreement with our members.

MASA ASSIST covers medical air transportation for their members, and on another hand, MASA MTS bring their members back home... at NO COST...from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! As the cost of medical transport increases each year, and insurance coverage decreases, only MASA MTS will be able to prevent these increased costs from impacting you directly.

define that along with the transportation services, this business division also covers out of pocket medical expenses of their members when insurance falls short. Our only motto is to provide the world's best service to our members, and we keep improving our services and support as the members advise.

Feel free to get in touch with us with the information available on our contact us page https://www.masamts.com/contact, and we will provide you the best possible assistance to clear your inquiries.