Back to Modeling

Taehyung felt something soft on his head and then some shufling and footsteps. After some moment of twisting and turning in bed, he finally cracked one eye open to be gifted by his husband's muscular backside. Standing by the closet and clad in only a pair of black boxers. The best scene to wake up to.

"Are you leaving?" Taehyung frowned. They were supposed to leave a little later than usual but together, that day.

"Hmm, the new assistant is going to start today. Should be there earlier for their interview." Jungkook turned around and answered as he was buttoning up his white shirt.

"Aaahnggg, I'm gonna miss you~" Taehyung whined. But then stretched his limbs and turned to the other side so his back was facing Jungkook. "-But I'm also so happy. That job sucks."

Jungkook chuckled before crawling on the mattress to hover over his sleepy husband. "You out of all the assistants I had shouldn't be saying that baby. You were bent over my desk nearly every lunchtime breaks. I bet you enjoyed your weeks a little too much." Jungkook looked amusingly at his husband's red ears.

"Poor your secretaries." He chuckled as he turned on his back to face Jungkook. "But I like modeling way more." Taehyung poked his tongue out.

"Hmm, of course you do, the most handsome man." Jungkook smiled before pecking Taehyung's lips. Then kissed his way to the other's ears and gently bit his earlobe. "Drops by at lunchtime, yeah?"

"Mmh, o-okay.." Taehyung curled his fingers in his husband's raven locks and pulled him closer into his neck.

Jungkook chuckled darkly. He sucked hard under Taehyung's ear, where he was the most sensitive, to draw the blood to the surface, leaving a red patch on his flawless neck.
Jungkook detached himself from the brunette, making him whine in protest. He trapped Taehyung between his still bare, muscular thighs before pulling the duvet off of his husband's naked body and manhandling him on his stomach. Jungkook took Taehyung's left hand and twisted it behind his back. "Your new photographer's contract starts today-" Jungkook delivered a hard slap to the male's cheek. Making it jiggle from the impact. "-make sure to wear boxers. No panties and laces." He growled it into Taehyung's ear.

"Okay..." Taehyung panted.

"Okay what?"

God his husband would get too possessive sometimes. "I'll wear boxers." Then glanced at the digital clock on their nightstand from under his bangs, seeing it was almost 7. "Are you gonna fuck me? 'Cause you're not helping with my morning wood, babe"

Jungkook also glanced at the clock. He didn't have that much time, if he started anything then he would be late for the interview and he didn't want to seem like an unpunctual boss in front of his new assistant. He looked at his husband's naked body between his thighs and then to the clock.
Fuck it, he'll just let his assistant pass once if they were ever late, in return.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook have been happily married for four years.
Fate made them collide, as Taehyung was one of the most popular models at Jeon's advertising company and Jungkook was the young new CEO when they met. Their love story was kind of a cliche one. But they didn't want it any other way.
After dating for some years, they just decided to tie the knot and get married.

You could say Taehyung was an exception as he somehow managed to break the workaholic CEO's walls and make him fall for him. That also means, Jungkook wasn't and still isn't a very nice person at work, the type that gives you the not wanting to mess with feeling. So not many people could bend down to his expectations and tolerate with him. Which also is the sole reason as to why his latest assistant resigned, leaving the CEO without an assistant for almost three weeks.
Not really, his sweet sweet husband suggested to fill up the role until he found a new assistant since he, himself wanted to take a little break from modeling and experience an behind the desk job. Which they both knew didn't match with anything about Taehyung.