Date

~Chapter 14~

Jason's POV

I clasped both of my hands together and stared out at the Lycans. "It seems that the jäegers gave formed an alliance with the hunters and vampires"I stated calmly.Nina stood up, "Those blood-sucking bastards are violating our treaty!"She yelled."Nina sit down"I said.She sat down with her arms crossed.

"We do know of this violation.My pack has already contacted the elders who will contact the royals."I replied.They all nodded and I looked over everyone."I need everyone to be prepared and keep a close eye on Cat and Kasey."I said.They all nodded and I stood up, "I don't want Cat to know about any of this.Try not to talk about it around her or be seen"They nodded again and I let them leave."Jason"A feminine voice said.

"What?"I growled at Andrea."I don't understand why you are so upset.You're the only family I have left."She whispered."I would do anything to protect my niece and Catherine."She added.

I just stared at her."You're dismissed"I finally said.She hung her head and left the room.'Where are you?' Cat asked through mindlink.'I'm coming' I replied walking out of the meeting room.

Cat's POV

"Seesee!"Cate squealed kissing Kasey's cheek. "I missed my niece"Kasey giggled and I smiled at Cate."Thanks alot"I said. "Anytime"She replied."Mumu!"Zac cried."I gotta go.Have fun on your date"She smiled."Thanks,"I gave her another hug and got back in the car.Starting it,I began to drive back to the house.

-

The outfit wasn't perfect but it was good enough.Skinny jeans,converse,and a random shirt.Jason opened the door and peeked inside.He smiled at me and I smiled back."You look amazing"He said.

"You too"I replied walking outside.He caught up easily and pulled me closer."We're gonna walk there"He whispered in my ear making me shiver.We began to walk into the woods.He seemed to know it like the back of his hand as he easily stepped over rocks and and twigs.

He covered my eyes and guided me through and we finally came to a complete stop.He uncovered my eyes and I almost melted.A picnic basket lay on a blanket and there was a waterfall leading down into a small lake."Its beautiful"I whispered.Jason kissed the top of my head,"I knew you would love it"He said.

I grabbed his hand and ran towards the blanket.I sat down criss cross applesauce facing him and he took out the food.I licked my lips hungrily as he handed me a ham and turkey sandwich.I devoured it not so lady-like but it didn't seem to bother Jason.

We shared a glass of wine together and Jason pulled me to his chest."I love you"I whispered.He twirled a strand of my hair, "I love you too"Blue howled and I could feel her happiness.

"Let's swim"I got up and he followed behind me.I slowly took off my top giving him a strip tease.He watched with an open mouth, his eyes switching from blue to gold.

I then took off my skinny jeans and got in."What's wrong sweetcheeks?The water feels fine"I teased.He threw his shirt over his head and joined me.Without a second to spare,he pulled me to him with his arms around my waist firmly.

"Not that easily Alpha"I slid from his grip easily and began to swim away as fast as possible.I could hear him going after me but continued to kick my legs and move my hands.I was then pulled underwater and faced a smirking Jason.I rolled my eyes at him and he kissed me.Underwater.

I began breathing through my nose but remembered I was underwater.Nothing happened.Air litteraly came back out.What the......I pushed Jason away who looked confused and I pointed to my nose.I breathed again in and out but he didn't even notice it.He swam back up for air but I stayed and continued to breathe.I can breathe underwater.'No shit.You're a water elemental' Blue scoffed.I ignored her and was pulled out from underneath.

"Don't ever scare me like that again"Jason mummbled hugging me."Jason I'm fine!I can freaking breathe underwater!"I said."What?"He asked."I can breathe underwater"I said more slowly.

"How?"He asked."Blue said it's because of me being an elemental"I said."Riiiight"He said dragging the i.Does he not believe me?I frowned at him and he kissed the tip of my nose."I believe you.It's just alot"I nodded in understanding.

"That was an amazing underwater kiss"I said.He smiled at me, "Any kiss with you is amazing"I grinned back and wrapped my arms around his neck.His hot breath tickled my lips and I got rid of the space between us.He responded instantly and slipped his tongue in my mouth.I moaned as our tongues made contact.

I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.I sighed in contentment and he picked me up bridal style.I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly as he got out of the water and I shook at the coldness.He was so warm!I buried my face in his chest and drifted into sleep.

-----------

I awoke from my slumber and saw Jason was already up."You okay?"I asked because he looked frustrated."Yeah"He replied."I'm gonna take a shower"I said already getting out of the bed.He nodded and I entered our bathroom.

-

"Kasey please eat"Jason begged trying to feed her.She knocked it out of his hand and began to cry."Kay"He picked her up and began to rock her.Dexter and Princess licked my legs and I kicked them lightly."Shoo"They whined and Dex made a weird noise which I guess was a sneeze."Dexter and Princess Kingston.Out!"I growled at them.They both left the kitchen and I sat down at the table drinking orange juice.Jason was very unhappy that I invited Andrea over but he's a big boy, he can get over it.

Kasey stopped crying, at last and finally let Jason feed her."So Cat,how are you?"Andrea asked."I'm fine"I replied. "You?"

"Same.Theres a lot to do,but I love it here"She replied."I'm glad you like it here Andrea"I told her."I've always wanted a sister."She giggled."I'm so glad Jason found his mate.I already have a niece."Jason was getting pissed as his eyes turned darker.'Jason calm down' I said through mindlink.'You guys are acting like you've known one another your entire life!What the hell is wrong with you Catherine?!' He growled through mindlink. My stomach dropped and I turned to him.His eyes were filled with pure guilt and I couldn't stop the tears from coming out.

Authors Note

Hello my Faithful Cat Lord Children Shifters(FCLCS)I just wanted to update because I needed some action.I promise it will start to get juicy soon enough.Hang on.

This is UNEDITED so if there are mistakes please just comment and I'll fix it soon enough.Im feeling super lazy this weekend.But anyways people how are you?

What will happen next?

Who's POV?

And I'm kinda curious as to how you found The Alphas Kitten.Which category(if you remember)I can't seem to figure out where my book stands in werewolf.

Anyways....... Peace out people<3

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.SHARE.