Closing time

The streets lay damp with humid air, the fog hung low, only the light of a lamppost lit the air faintly. It was closing time, I shut the door quietly, and turned the lock, pulling down the blinds. The room was dimly lit with fairy lights hanging around the grand mirror central of the dusty pink wall. Eight small tables and chairs crowded the room. It was ten o'clock. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. A Face I had never seen appeared, he had brunette hair, carefully swooshed to the side, a smile anyone could die for, he had a natural olive tan and eyes the colour of the ocean with the depth of the sea in them. He was wearing a designer tailored shirt buttoned up so I could see his smooth buff chiseled chest and skinny jeans that toned out the figure of his long legs. His arms were muscly and visibly strong, I wanted to be held by them. He was tall around 6ft 1inch. I instantly felt horny. His eyes gleamed and reflected the light of the moon in the dark night sky, he greeted me with a simple but sexy "hey beautiful" so I replied "hey handsome" I didn't know who he was but I wasn't threatened, in fact I was wet dripping from my thongs, I could feel it oozing out of me. "My friend came here earlier today and told me the owner of this bakery was sexy so I thought I'd call around when the lights were low" he smirked with a cheeky grin, "come inside, Ive got plenty to offer" I said. He came in with a beautiful sexy strut. I run my fingers down his chest and over his shirt and got a nice hard feel of his dick, from what I felt it was around a 10 inch, "good size" I said softly into his ear I sat on the closest table to me and he came and joined me, I was wetter than I had ever been, I was ready for this. He came over and joined me. We necked on roughly for two minutes, he worked his way down and unbuttoned my work shirt he slid the shirt back off my body and we elevated onto the top of the table, he thrusted me up before unhooking my bra and flinging it off to the side he caresses my boobs as I unbutton his shirt he's top so he quickly takes of and throws his top away. The soft motion on my chest feels warm and soft he heads up my neck and kisses it giving me hickeys all down my neck, pulls down my skirt and my thongs and takes down his trousers and tosses them all to the floor his dick is longer than I thought approximately 12 inches he pops a boner quickly and I give him a bit of head his breathing becoming heavier I take my hands into action and thrust up and down, heavier, he starts making quiet noises "ugh, ah, uugh" and they get louder until he cums fast and it goes everywhere, all over my body, we move back over to the table. He levitated one of my legs and puts his dick right into my vagina sliding it back and fourth, it dosen't take long for me to orgasm madly "arrrgh, arrghhghg" he gets faster and faster and I scream, his dick is soft and thick, the sensations are powerful, I feel dominated, his dick keeps doing it's job, until his breathing becomes heavier and he stops and pulls out he wanks off all over the floor "ugh ah" he thrusts it back in this time in another position, I squirt, he kisses me more. The tension lays flat in the room and it stops we put out clothes on and he leaves. I never see him again not a name not a number is left.