THE ZCP AU(EXPLANATION AND NOTE)

Hello everyone! As you can see by the title, this is an explanation and a note, let's continue now, shall we?

Alright. So, the ZCP AU was created by me. I also created the new designs and the new characters. The plot and story? Also mine. The fandom and game? No. Not me. But by the famous and greatest of all! Scott Cawthon. I absolutely LOVE the fandom, aswell as the games, stories, all of it. Anyways, to the explanation!

-

Characters;

Freddy Fazbear, now named Fredrick Faztitch, i kept the original last name (But with a small change), as i can't find or come up with a new one. His character design now? hehe, you'll see~

Bonnie the Bunny, now named Bhot/Bon. (Bhot is pronounced like Bo-oath, Bon is the same as BonBon.) His name? Eh, i just kinda came up with it in the process of making his new design. Looks? You'll see. be patient.

Chica the Chicken, now named Lyca Star cheff (Lyca is pronounced as Like-a and Cheff is just, Chef.)

Foxy the Pirate Fox, now named Sammy/Sam Goldboat.

And a whole new character; Ztitch. The one and only ZTITCH! The one who made the name of the Ztitch Circus Pixel AU/ ZCP AU.

Golden freddy, now named Pixel.

Mangle, now named Zanna.

May come some new ones in the future my friends! Hehehe..

Character designs will be revealed in the First chapter, be patient ;)

-
USES:

The ZCP AU can be used as pleased(IF anyone ever uses it), but i would really appreciate it if you credited me, ya don't have to. I would just really appreciate it if you did.
-
PLOT AND WARNINGS:

Ya'll don't read the desc? Wooow. THEN READ THE DARN DESCRIPTION!
-

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT:

Of course. Of course.
Character development WILL be slow. Not too slow, just.. slow.
-

NOW! ONTOO DAAAA STOREEEHHHH! Chapters will come out of random, updates will be slow because i don't want to just publish ONE single chapter at a time.

(Sorry if i didn't cover EVERYTHING. But i will gladly answer any questions you have!)

 But i will gladly answer any questions you have!)

(MAH DOGGO SAYS HI)