Strings attached.

Oh how they were angry.

Their spotlight- was taken from them.

By who?

Them.

The new attractions.

They took their spotlight.

But it was rightfully theirs. wasn't it?

Well, that's not what they said.

----

Fredrick was mad. Not crazy, but angry. Angry at the new attractions who came and stole their spotlight. The gang was upset. They were just the old attractions now. There was no use for them anymore, making them scrap. They had heard from the owners of the circus that they were planning on sending them somewhere, they didn't know where, but it was probably a warehouse. 

"Hey.. where do you think we're going to be sent to?.." The deep voice of Bhot asked, his eyes weren't glowing. He was sad.

"I.." Fredrick tried to answer, but came up with no answer. The only thing he could think of was the warehouse a few miles away, or the scrap place some hours away.

"Yarg- I mean- Hmm.. i mean, it's probably the warehouse or somethin'" The voice of Sammy answered for him. But soon realized his mistake as glitched noises came from Bhot.

"Fu- Shit! Damnit! Bhot! I didn't mean it- i-" Sammy tried to calm the bunny down, but his failed attempts made it worse.

"Just- just- Just shut up!" Lyca yelled out in anger. "You're just making it worse damnit! What happened to us being all fun and no hate?" Her feathers shuffled in anger, spreading in a way that of a prey would when cornered.

The gang stared at her, her hat falling down a bit as she continued to ramble on about how they were before all of this happened. Sammy sighed. "I.. Sorry Bon." Sammy shook his head, ashamed of himself.

"It's.. okay.." Bhot's noises had quieted, turning into static instead.

The lights turned on, making the small gang jump in surprise. There wasn't a show scheduled today..?

"Hey..why did they..?" Bhot softly asked, his ears flattening against his head as circus music began to play. They were backstage at the moment, where all of the supplies were.

"I..Don't know" Fredrick answered, squinting as the lights changed colors in multiple ways.

"Welcome! Welcome, to the last but not least, show of the ZP gang!" A distant voice yelled out, cheering erupting as the voice finished.

The gangs eyes widened, Last? "Wh-what-" Bhot squeaked out.

"N-no.." Fredrick shook his head in disbelief, before slowly walking over to the big curtains, peeking out. He saw a huge crowd, the three owners of the big circus in the middle, And two very short confused animatronics next to them. The other members of the gang walked over to him, and peeked out aswell. "Hey! Thats the two new attra-"

"Now, do YOU know why it's called, the Ztitch Pixel gang?" One of the owners questioned the crowd, they went quiet. before some yelled out.

"Because- Uh..We don't know!"

"Because they have stitches?"

And so on.

"Nope! It's becouse of these two lil' fellas!" The owner shook his head, before pointing at the two very confused animatronics.

The crowd erupted into murmurs and whispers.

"Hey! What's their names!" 

"That one is Ztitch!" The owner pointed towards the shortest of the two, it looked like a combination of all the animatronics. "And thats Pixel!" It pointed towards the golden colored one, it was taller than the other, it's legs.. were, well, not normal.

The crowd began to yell out questions, the owners trying to answer all of them. 

"Hey.. they-y look confused, maybe they haven't been taught that.. well, ya kno'" The gang jumped in surprise as the voice of Zanna voiced their thoughts. "Damnit Zanna! You scared the living shits out of us!"  Sammy clutched at the spot where his 'heart' would be, mocking her.

"Yar har har. Yeah yeah, s-shut up. I'm trying to listen." Zanna mocked his laugh, before her ears went upwards, standing in all their 'glory'

The smaller Zanna, or as they called it; 'Tiny Puppet Zan' stared at them in a creepy way, before turning towards the small gap in the curtains.

Static erupted from Zanna, it was recording what she was hearing. The gang stared at her, waiting patiently as Zanna continued to record it.

A few minutes later, she turned over to them, her eyes wide in shock.

"We need to get rid of them."

--------

769 Words

AYY
I DID THE FIRST CHAPTEROOO

By the way, reveal is in the art book, don't remember what it's called.

But uh, yeah. First chapter bois! I WILL try to publish a few more later, since this is VERY short. ;;w;;

By the way, the top thing is like, after. ;w;