Chapter 2

I woke up in the hospital, I wasn't exactly sure how I got there. I saw five boys sitting across from me, I only recognized one of them, he was my brother Louis.

"Louis"

I said, he ran over to me and gave me a hug. The other boys got up and ran over and gave me hugs too, I was kind of confused because I didn't know who they were.

"Louis... who are they?"

There was a boy with blond/brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes, he kinda reminded me of a puppy. There was a boy with really dark hair that was styled into a quiff, he also had chocolate colored eyes. There was another Guy with blond hair, it was spiked and he had beautiful blue eyes. The last boy had curly brown hair, kinda long, with emerald green eyes.

"Hi I'm Liam"

He was the boy with blond/brown hair and chocolate colored eyes. The one with dark hair was Zayn, blond hair was Niall, and the flawless one with the brown curly hair and beautiful eyes was Harry. When Harry told me his name, he had a tear in his eye, was I supposed to know who these boys were? The doctor came in and asked the boys to walk out into the hallway. The doctor came back in.

"Kali, you have amnesia, I'm not exactly sure when it will wear off, it could take weeks, months, or even years."

bI just kind of layed there for awhile, I finally spoke after a few minutes.

"So how did this happen?"

"Well, I think I should let your brother tell you that."

******

I spent a few days in the hospital, I remembered a few things about the boys, except Harry. Louis still hasn't told me what happened, he says "I'm not ready." I was going home today, Louis Sid he might yell me when we get home. The drive home was kind of quiet, except the radio. When we got home, Louis and the boys helped me inside, I had a broken leg. Niall and I went straight to the kitchen. When we were done eating I went and sat sown on the couch, Harry sat beside me.

"Have you remembered anything about me?"

"No, I'm really sorry, I'm really trying to remember you."

"It's okay, it'll probably just take some time."

"Yea, I'll let you know if I remember anything."

"okay"

He walked away, I felt really bad that I couldn't rememeber him. I Turner to TV on and started watching Sponge Bob, it's my favorite show. I sat there for hours watching it, I finally got up to get some drink.

"Hey Kali, you feeling better?"

"Hey Liam, and yea, thanks for asking."

"Well Louis thinks I should tell you what happened because he said he would break down into tears."

"okay"

We sat down on the couch and Liam put his hand on my knee and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you ready?"

I was scared for what I was about to hear.

"Yes"

"Well, me and the boys woke up because Louis called us downstairs and Louis was holding you, you had a black eye and a bloody nose. Louis said he asked who did that to you, and you said Seth. The doctors told us you were raped."

I just sat there for a second letting this all soak in. I remembered now, I remember Seth coming over asking for another chance, saying he had changed, I remember going shopping with the boys, going home and getting dressed for my date, I remembered everything now, even Harry and how much I loved him. I didn't realize it, but now I was holding onto Liam and crying into his chest.

"I remember everything now"

That was the last thing I said before I fell asleep on Liam.