Chapter:3

Camille pov-

I stopped my timer and pt my hands on my knees breathing heavily. I paused my music and took out my headphones. I opend my waterbottle and drank it . The cold sensation ran down my throaht. I wiped the sweat off my forhead and looke up. I just got down running 2 miles. My everyday workout. I stretched and began walking to our dorms. I had a sweat jacket on and leggings with my nikes. It is cold out here. The heating senation from the run I just had felt good. I new my light skin was red. I was walking when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw that kid. Jacob? He was wearing a black leather jacket, a black:gray:and white checkered scarf. He had on a black t shirt with black skinny jeans. He had o some red doc martins and black glasses. Whats up with this kid in black?

"Hey" he said

"um... Hi" i said chuckling afterwoards and walking off.

He caught up with me.

"So you just come from running" he asked

"What gave it away? The sweat,water,music,timer?" i said

He chuckled

"Sarcastic, I likey" he said

I shook my head.

"Kid, your cute and all, but im not interested. I have had a past with relationships" i said

"O come on, I understand you may not be looking for Mr. right at this moment. But we can start out as friends. And friends go to the movies, with their friends" he said explaining.

I chuckled at his cheesy way of asking me out.

I sighed heavily.

"Fine. One date. But you have to promise to stop with those corny jokes" i said laughing.

He laughed with me.

"Ok,deal" he said

We made it to the dorm room building doors.

"Well ill pick you up at.......6:30" he said

I nodded.

"Sound fair" i said

He smiled

"See you later mami" he said winking at walking off.

I felt a good tingle run through my body. The way his words roll off of his spanish tongue. His curly,black hair. The way he smirks at me.

But no Camille. Not after what happend with Darion. Never again. But like he said. Were just friends. Better yet aqquaintences (sp).

I walked into me and Fatous dorm. She was ontop of Ray (clothes on) kissing him.

"Ewwwww yucky" i said cock blocking.

She giggled and climbed off of him. He sighed.

"Damnit, couldnt you run 8 more miles, that would of been enough imento hit it fro the b-(gco)" he began.

Fatou hit him cutting him off.

"Well damn" he said

I put all my things on my bed.

"Looks like I have a date with mr jacob" i said

Ray looked away and whispered.

"Damnit" he said

Me and fatou looked at him and he was shocked that we heard him.

"Continue" he said

"Anyways, he said just as friends" i said

"Awwww,lets go get you ready" Fatou said jumping up.

"Its just the movies" i said brushing my hair into a better ponytails.

"Ya...With princeton" she exagerated.

"Why dont you act like this when we go to the movies" Ray said

"I do.... You just.... Dont see me" she said and fake smiled

He did to and I started laughing.

"You guys are a mess, im gonna go shower" i said grabbing my clothes out of drawers.

"HURRY UP SO I CAN HELP YOU GET DRESSED" Fatou yelled.

I giggled and got in the shower.

Maybe this date wont be bad.

Maybe

(a:n) No spellcheck :( sorry. This is kindave a filler. Im tired and I haven school tomorrow. Ill update more tomorrow.