Introduction

So there are a few things you should know about me before I tell you about my day to day adventures. And I'll be using a template for this post so if these questions seem familiar then you know why. Also feel free to tell me anything about yourself, ask any questions. give advice on writing these or anything.  

What's your zodiac sign? I'm a Libra. I know, I KNOW. I have no personality, I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm nice and sweet. But hey, I'm not at all a romantic and I'm very very rude so come at me, bro.

Who is your favorite author? Shaun David Hutchinson. I absolutely love him. His writing has inspired me and has changed my views of the world so much. My favorite book by him is We Are The Ants. It's just so eye-opening and it reminds me that even though we may be insignificant in the grand scheme of things, we are significant to each other and alone. We matter, even if it's not all that much. But I'm hypocritical so if you see anything about the human race not mattering, then just tell me to shut up.

What is your favorite movie? The Princess Bride. Newsies. Legally Blonde. Come at me with any other movie. 

What is your favorite song? It fluctuates. Right now it's Don't Stop Me Now by Queen, I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany, I Wanna Get Better by Bleachers, and Let's Talk About Spaceships by Say Hi To Your Mom. They're all bops and you guys should really listen to them.

What's your most embarrassing moment?  https://youtu.be/UufRoMu_P3E I had to do that for an AP chemistry project and let me tell you how much I hated it. Also if you don't subscribe, you're fake. 

Do you have friends? No. I'm kidding, I have a few friends that I hang out with from time to time. And it's not sad, they're really good friends. And I'll probably get into my best friend later on.

How old are you? I'm currently 16 and rockin it. I'm kidding I hate everything but all is well. No worries over here.

What is your favorite quote? I have many and they're all by Shaun David Hutchinson so I shall not say any of them until I ironically say it. 

What is your favorite vine? The one where he's like "Hi, my name's Chelsea. wHaTs yOUr FaVOrItE dINneR fOoD?

Annnnd that's basically it! I'll probably post at least once a week on everything but this is my first one sooo I'll post again on Friday. And if I don't post every Friday, you have permission to kill me.