chapter 1

Hii ! 🖐🖐
Im sorry i just started due to my classes !
Busy schedule i must say 😥😥😥
So here it is 😉

Pleasee
Read
Comments
And
Vote
😊😊😊

Yries Pov
It's been years since i last sang my favorite song. I never imagine he's gone, gone to where i can't see nor toch him. He's the one who brought light to my cruel life, he who let me see what real life it is.
I just can't believe i'm all left alone,
Wondering if im doing the right thing towards my life. 😔
"Yrieeeeeeeee !"
Who the f*** shouted at my left ear ?!
Ugggggh ! Then suddenly the most annoying man in earth appeared infron of me.
"Whatttttt ?!" I said to ryue our lead guitarist. He's like a brother to me and i love him a lot but he's snooring when he sleeps that's why our companions in our band were angry at him when they sleep. Wait i did i say sleep ? Oh yes yes they are living in one condo unit, me ? Im still staying  with my parents because im still going to school 😓😓. Well, my course is BSED major in English it's a crazy i must say because by learning the history of how it become english as a language were making constructing of sentences, speeches, essayss etc. See what i ment ?? 😥😥
Im the last child in the family. They say last child get all she wanted but it's a big fat lie but well i don't know to some but i bet most of us can relate.
Waittt where am i? Okay let's talk to this son of his father.
"Yrieeeee ! You zone out on me again. Are you okay ? Do you need to go visit mental hospital ?" You see what i mean ??? He's such a jerk.
"If im going to the hospital ryue i will surely bring you with me" i said. Why is he here anyway i'm having a blissful time here and yet he's disturbing me.
"So why are you here ? Your not here to eat are you ?" I asked while he's eating nachos that my mom prepared.
" ah yes ! I remember the band was invited to the birthday of lony's sister and he requested to sing for her". He said while he's mouth is full. Such a pig 😕
"Oh okay ! Sure thing i don't have anything to do since i finished all my requirements. but when is that?"
"On saturday, 7 p.m is the start of the program." He said
"I see. Do i have to wear dress or i just go there with jeans?" I said while thinking of what will i wear.
"If ever, wear a dress but still look like a rock star. Do you get what i mean ?"
"Got it ! I have in mind" i said
"Cool ! By the way i have to go. Band practice is on friday at the condo 4 p.m sharp and don't give us reasons we know your dismissal is on 4". He said while getting he's jacket after eating all the nachos.
"Fineee ! If i know you asked my mom of my schedule (i murmured) damn life !"
"I heard that" he said while going out.
"Ofcourse ! You heard it. You have a sharp ear."
"Yeah ! Yeah ! Just don't forget it. Bye yrie and bye tita" he said just the moment my mom shows her face from the kitchen.
"Bye" i said while kissing his cheeks.
As you see, ryue knows all of my stories that's why he always checked me if im home from school. He always  call me if i have free time because i just said it they had my schedule at school. Haaaaays they always find a way to contact me even if i don't answer their texts and calls, if they saw im online they will p.m but i don't mind me but then my mother calls me saying i have to answer them. See, am i my mother's daughter ? I feel like i don't have a place when it comes to them. I know they love me as i loved them, i am thankful they are always there when i needed them.
Now that ryue is out of our house and i don't have anything to do, i plan on going to have a nap before i will continue with the lyrics of a song i am writing.
Oh my god ! I forgot to tell you the name of our band. Its "Listen to this Band" we popular for everytime there is an event like birthday's, programs of a school or outside the school we are being invited. So yes ! That's our name for our 3 years of being together we all know each and every one's story except me only ryue knows it. Sometimes the other boys were trying to figure it out but i just can't and i'm thankful they respected me when i don't tell them.
So i guess i have to sleep to stop thinking for once.
"Mom i'm going to sleep first just wake me up if you need something" i shouted while going up to my room. Then i heard my mom says,
"Kay honey just wake up before dinner if i forget to wake you up."
"Yess mom" i said taking up my blanket already. Facing my ceiling remembering all the good times i had with him i lost the time when i sleep.
Zzzzzzzzzz

Short chapter but the next will be longer. 😄

Who is "HE" that yrie is talking about ? I guess we have to figure out on the next chapter.
😊😊😊😊
Bye for now but i will continue it later for i have other things to do.

Lav y'all !
Don't forget to vote 😉😍😘