last day in paris

Its the last day in paris

 so both ben and dravid want to introduce beam and forth to industry officially.

they are waiting for beam and forth,there they comes and they both look stunning,

they introduce their sons to fashion world.

all eyes on those two only.no one is dared to look away from them.

all girls and some boys are already drooling.both beam and forth smiled to each other when they saw.

Ben:  our desire is fulfilled finally the fashion world knows who are our successores.

david:   yes, now what about your second desire?

ben:   come on david,lets go slow,if we rush things,every thing will spoil instantly.it's been two days since they met each other.we should give them some time.

david:  ya may be you are right,see how they are eyeing each other though they are far from each other.

we should wait and see weather this is one day lust or a lifelong desire.

forth pov:

wow beam look stunning in this dress,i cant take my eyes from him.he is talking to someone.and is smiling .

wow what a smile?i want to see that smile when i woke up every morning.

at the same time i am  feeling jealous,i want to take beam away from this crowd.i want to spend all the time with him.

i see beam looking at me and smiling.i waved to come near and he comes to me.

/*i once had thousand desires beam,but my one desire to know you,all others melted away

/*i once had thousand desires beam,but my one desire to know you,all others melted away.*/

the event is almost ending i don't want to waste this last lady in paris in here so asked beam,

shall we go somewhere

beam:  yes

we both call our parents and informed that we are going some where.

they both agreed.

i took beam to eiffel tower,

the night view of tower is amazing.beam looked so happy,

beam:  forth its amazing,i thought we leave paris without seeing it,thanks forth.and i looked at forth,he is looking at me and smiling ,/*there is something in his eye that makes me freeze*/

what are you looking,eiffel tower is that side not on my face.

forth:  but my eiffel tower is not there its beside me

beam/* i cant believe what he is saying*/   what?

forth:  its you beam,there is nothing beautiful in this world more than you.your my eiffel tower.and i don't want other. and i extended my arm,he took it .we looked like that for some time.

beam:   i took forths hand,i want o hold it till my last breath.

now i am sitting between forths legs,i leaned on forths shoulder and he is back hugging me.

we are enjoying the view.

every thing seems like a dream

before two day i never imagine that love will come to my life,now everything seems very beautiful with forth beside me.

i want time to  freeze at this moment and i  looked at forth,he looks at me with lots of love in his eyes.i leaned forward to close his lips with mine,

he hugs me tightly and deepens the kiss.we are kissing like there is no tomorrow.

after sometime we parted and looked at each other with a wide smile and enjoy our view before us.

that's it for this part

if u like please comment vote and star

thanks megha