1st Day of Moving On

Hello,

This is the first day that you're not on my sight. I can still remember your smile, your scent, your mocking laugh, your jokes, your sweet hugs, and kisses.

But now, it all feels empty. I feel empty inside without you in the surroundings. Did you just become my habit? Why am I feeling this way?

Isn't it weird that I'm the one who let go of your hand, and yet, I am the one who's been hurting like hell here?

Or is this just part of what they so-called "moving on"?

I am still uncertain with my feelings, but all I am sure of is that I keep on missing you. I missed you a lot. And I've been dying inside since the day that you have finally let go of my hand too.

I was not so sure why I have felt that way from the very start. We would've been good partners if only I did not hesitate to try to hold onto you. If only I have been brave enough in fighting for you, like what I did almost five years ago.

Yes, it's such a waste knowing that we are on our way to our "five years of being together" and yet, I became so weak and gave up so easily.

I know that it is impossible for you to read this message of mine. But still, there's a little bit of hope from me that we still have that what we used to call, "Love Telepathy".

I could still remember how corny can we get when we always understand each other's feelings and ways of thinking because, during those times, it feels like we only have one heart and a united brain. We feel like one, and, we think as one.

Now that you're gone. I am a bit uncertain on how can I start my life again. Now that you're gone, I still don't know what tomorrow might bring me.

But all I am sure about is that until you're not here with me again, I will keep on writing this letter to you, my love.

To you, the man who never broke my heart.